“A Great Alternative” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Lowell, Indiana
“A Great Alternative”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2014

Very roomy suites, a decent restaurant/bar, a hardworking staff, and a great park and fly rate make this hotel as good or better than its stuck up cousins (the Hilton, Hyatt, Renaissance, and Westin).

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Paul C, Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Ted F,
Truly appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Thank you. WE look forward to seeing back at Sheraton Chicago soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Korean first
North Vernon, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

I've been a guest at this hotel 3 times a year for the past several years. Every experience has been pleasant, with no issues. The hotel was recently renovated, and the rooms are very clean, quiet and comfortable. The wireless Internet is fast and consistent, which is a must for business. The best part of the hotel is the staff. The first person I met there is Narda, and she is always exceptionally professional and helpful. There have been recent improvements with the menu, and it is a very healthy and refreshing menu with great prices.

Room Tip: I always ask for a room with an airport view, because I love planes. There is negligible noise even...
Dear Stogie555,
I am so glad to read your wonderful feedback! Thank you for taking the time. I hope on your next visit that I can say hello in person. I will also let Narda know of your kind words.
Very best,
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

A nice comfortable modern hotel right by O'Hare. The rooms are all suites & very quiet. The restaurant has a nice Italiano flare to it and is really good for a hotel restaurant. With all of that said the best part of this hotel is the staff. The moment I checked in at the front desk with Daniel I was assured that my stay would be a comfortable. When ordering room service I was served by Ana who greeted me with a smile and made me feel at home. Everyone on the staff was friendly and concerned that I was comfortable. When in the area I highly recommend it for a stay.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are suites and fairly modern so they are all really nice.
Dear Paul C
Thank you for the kind words about our hotel and our incredible Anna. We are fortunate to have her on the team. I will share with the everyone!
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

Hotel was very nice for a business stay hotel near the airport, but customer service was phenomnal. Their director of customer services went out of her way to help me get to a pharmacy to pick up some medicine during my stay. Everyone else at the hotel did whatever they could to help make my stay more comfortable and to get me whatever I needed. I would definitely stay at this hotel again because of the fantastic customer service.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Paul C, Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Hotel, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Copacetic1
WoW! What a wonderful way to start the week by reading your kind note. I am so glad to hear that our Guest Services team delivered a memorable experience. Please let me know when you return to the area so we may assist with every detail.
Many thanks,
Saint Charles, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

The shuttle was a quick trip to ohare and the driver was very helpful and very nice. We rode the shuttle back from the airport on return and it was a different driver but it was just as good of an experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Richard K,

I appreciate the kind words regarding our complimentary 24 hour shuttle service. We have recently implemented new training to deliver world class experiences. I am glad to read your note.
Many thanks,
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

from the shuttle driver to the fantastic rooms (SUITES!!) Customer service SUPERB!!! Dimitri at the front desk, Mark at the Bar and Ray our shuttle driver, felt very welcome, no questions ask when service was need it. We were planning to go out to a restaurant but we stay to try out the bar and restaurant and watch de game couldn't ask for anything more. place closed down but Mark our bar tender stay with us till we left. Ray gave me great tips to explore downtown had a blast!!!
All I have to said is THANK YOU!!!
LOOOOOOOOVE the pillows

Room Tip: Try the corner suites!!!!!
1 Thank orly t
Dear orly t,
What a nice note filled with kind words about Sheraton Chicago O'Hare. I will be certain to share with the team especially Mark and Ray. I appreciate the time you took to share your feedback.
bethel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014

As the title says, the major aspects of this hotel are great. The service is elite, the accommodations are exquisite, and the amenities are superb.

However, two things that I found lacking were WiFi and breakfast. WiFi is available, however it costs $10 per night, which is ridiculous considering the abundance of WiFi. They do offer free use of the internet via their computers located in the central courtyard/atrium, but that is lackluster to say the least.

The other thing is that they do not offer a free breakfast buffet/continental breakfast. Again, not a major concern but with the mass amount of other establishments offering this, it seems as though it should be common practice.

I suppose that because this hotel appears to cater largely to business travelers, these lacking areas become more understandable.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Astroblacks,
Thank you for taking the time to share. I appreciate your feedback!
Our Sheraton Club rooms do include complimentary breakfast and evening canapes. In addition, the club is fully stocked with beverages and snacks 24 hours a day. I would like to show you this wonderful amenity the next time you are in the area. Please feel free to contact me personally so we can arrange. Thank you again for your feedback!