“A Sanctuary By O'Hare”

Ranked #14 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Chicago, Illinois
“A Sanctuary By O'Hare”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

A nice comfortable modern hotel right by O'Hare. The rooms are all suites & very quiet. The restaurant has a nice Italiano flare to it and is really good for a hotel restaurant. With all of that said the best part of this hotel is the staff. The moment I checked in at the front desk with Daniel I was assured that my stay would be a comfortable. When ordering room service I was served by Ana who greeted me with a smile and made me feel at home. Everyone on the staff was friendly and concerned that I was comfortable. When in the area I highly recommend it for a stay.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are suites and fairly modern so they are all really nice.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Paul C, Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Dear Paul C
Thank you for the kind words about our hotel and our incredible Anna. We are fortunate to have her on the team. I will share with the everyone!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Hotel was very nice for a business stay hotel near the airport, but customer service was phenomnal. Their director of customer services went out of her way to help me get to a pharmacy to pick up some medicine during my stay. Everyone else at the hotel did whatever they could to help make my stay more comfortable and to get me whatever I needed. I would definitely stay at this hotel again because of the fantastic customer service.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Paul C, Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Dear Copacetic1
WoW! What a wonderful way to start the week by reading your kind note. I am so glad to hear that our Guest Services team delivered a memorable experience. Please let me know when you return to the area so we may assist with every detail.
Many thanks,
Saint Charles, Illinois
Reviewed January 22, 2014

The shuttle was a quick trip to ohare and the driver was very helpful and very nice. We rode the shuttle back from the airport on return and it was a different driver but it was just as good of an experience.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Richard K,

I appreciate the kind words regarding our complimentary 24 hour shuttle service. We have recently implemented new training to deliver world class experiences. I am glad to read your note.
Many thanks,
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed January 21, 2014

from the shuttle driver to the fantastic rooms (SUITES!!) Customer service SUPERB!!! Dimitri at the front desk, Mark at the Bar and Ray our shuttle driver, felt very welcome, no questions ask when service was need it. We were planning to go out to a restaurant but we stay to try out the bar and restaurant and watch de game couldn't ask for anything more. place closed down but Mark our bar tender stay with us till we left. Ray gave me great tips to explore downtown had a blast!!!
All I have to said is THANK YOU!!!
LOOOOOOOOVE the pillows

Room Tip: Try the corner suites!!!!!
1 Thank orly t
Dear orly t,
What a nice note filled with kind words about Sheraton Chicago O'Hare. I will be certain to share with the team especially Mark and Ray. I appreciate the time you took to share your feedback.
bethel
Reviewed January 21, 2014

As the title says, the major aspects of this hotel are great. The service is elite, the accommodations are exquisite, and the amenities are superb.

However, two things that I found lacking were WiFi and breakfast. WiFi is available, however it costs $10 per night, which is ridiculous considering the abundance of WiFi. They do offer free use of the internet via their computers located in the central courtyard/atrium, but that is lackluster to say the least.

The other thing is that they do not offer a free breakfast buffet/continental breakfast. Again, not a major concern but with the mass amount of other establishments offering this, it seems as though it should be common practice.

I suppose that because this hotel appears to cater largely to business travelers, these lacking areas become more understandable.

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Astroblacks,
Thank you for taking the time to share. I appreciate your feedback!
Our Sheraton Club rooms do include complimentary breakfast and evening canapes. In addition, the club is fully stocked with beverages and snacks 24 hours a day. I would like to show you this wonderful amenity the next time you are in the area. Please feel free to contact me personally so we can arrange. Thank you again for your feedback!
Waterloo, Canada
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Mattress in room needs to be replaced. Sunken in middle. Gym had three treadmills. One is currently out for repair. One had an "out of order" sign on it. This is a good hotel. I stay here four times a year. However, sometimes things just are not up to par.

Room Tip: ask for one with a new mattress
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Paul C, Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear RobinTodd62,

I really appreciate the time you took to share the details of your recent experience. I am happy to report that we will unveil a new Sheraton Fitness by Core Performance in the next few months. The new plans include new state of the art fitness equipment both cardio and strength and many more amenities.
Many thanks
New York City, New York
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I have to travel to Rosemont for business quite frequently, and the staff here always make me feel welcomed and taken care of. This is the best hotel in the area. Good food, very quiet and great pillows. Never ever had a problem with them!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Paul C, Manager at Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Lisa C

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind things about the hotel and the team. We are happy you have found a home away from home. I would love to say hello in person on your next visit. We look forward to welcoming you back!
Paul C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosemont
Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont
Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport
Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare
Hyatt Place Chicago/O'Hare Airport
Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
Hyatt Regency O'Hare
#8 of 18 in Rosemont

Been to Sheraton Chicago O'Hare Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!