Tripadvisor
Rosemont
All reviews rivers casino free parking across the street room was clean nice hotel close to the airport front desk staff the shuttle driver o'hare airport business trip nice stay one night stay hotel shuttle convenient location free breakfast chicago area up to date
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hyatt is know for qualify, and this hotel does not disappoint
he rooms are large, warm and quiet. The bar and restaurant are large casual and inviting.
The friendly staff welcomes you
the shuttle to and from the airport makes getting there easy

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I came to Rosemont to visit family in Des Plaines. I never expected such a quiet room with such a comfortable bed! I slept great! Hyatt Rosemont has an excellent location! Mike, the bartender was very friendly and attentive!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
scottfgibson, General Manager at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 9, 2020

I reserved 5 rooms for a family event. The hotel charged me for 8 rooms. I continue to work with the hotel but they have still not refunded me for the overcharges. I was told this OFTEN happens when you reserve with one card and then check out and pay with another card. In my experience with many hotels that has never been an issue but apparently with this hotel their process is flawed and the often over charge for rooms. Perhaps they do this hoping people don't check all credit card statements.

Date of stay: December 2019

I apologize for the inconvenience of the charges on your credit card. I trust this issue has been resolved and if not please reach out to our accounting department. 847-518-1234x4115

Reviewed December 31, 2019

This is my second time staying here through my company. The ambiance of the hotel is beautiful but the front desk staff is lacking. The first time I was here one of the front desk associates was visibly overwhelmed with an unending check in line, however his attitude was unnecessary and distasteful. I chalked it up to busy lobby and didn’t bat an eye because overall that first stay was pretty decent given the quick layover.
However, this second time yet again I had to deal with a front desk associate with an attitude problem. The phone in my room was not working so I walked down to request new towels because I noticed makeup on one of the wash cloths—eww! While at the desk I also asked where the shuttle picks up for different terminals because my coworker had been trying to call them for directions or help for 20+ minutes but couldn’t get through to anyone on the phones. I was told that they were too busy dealing with check in and “it’s not my problem” by the desk associate. My company has a contract with this hotel so if this is how they talk to contracted guest I can’t even imagine how they deal with regular every day guests.
Way to make all of your guest feel welcomed Hyatt Rosemont!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 27, 2019

The sound isolation was horrible with a party going on all nights. Just simply cannot fall asleep and sleep well. We got mis-charged for smoking fees $250 even neither me nor my wife were smokers and we came with two young kids. Bad experience.

• Trip type: Traveled with family