All reviewsfree parkingrivers casinoroom was cleannice hotelriver roadcovered parkingclose to the airporto'hare airportfront desk staffshuttle servicebusiness tripshuttle buso harean early morning flightnice staymeeting roomstayed one night
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

The design was top notch, there was a modern feel to the decor and the hotel had art sculptures throughout. The look and feel was that of high quality. The staff was direct and straight to the point while still being friendly. The room was clean, a little more cozy than others i had been to but none the less top quality. I would stay there again if given the chance.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Scott-HyattRosemont, General Manager at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks for the great review Carlos N. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and we hope you are given another chance to come see us.

Reviewed August 12, 2018

Don't expect to get any water with your room service order. However, the hotel is quiet and nice, and there is a free airport shuttle (but don't expect them to be prompt to pick you up from airport). The food at Hyatt is always fresh and well made, and the decor is contemporary.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2018

We appreciated that the rooms were larger than some hotels. The beds and pillows very comfortable. The fitness room was small but had everything we wanted. The breakfast buffet offered eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast, pastries, yogurt & toppings, 2 cereal choices and a variety of fresh fruit, and it was the perfect way to begin each day. And everyone was very kind and helpful. A perfect stay!

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2018

We stayed for a quick one night before flying out the next morning. The staff was welcoming, pleasant, and even called a cab for us (on their tab) the next morning when the airport shuttle was running behind. We would definitely recommend this hotel to other travelers!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

We are glad you had a "Great Stay!" and we also feel that we have an "outstanding staff". Please come see us again soon at the Hyatt Rosemont.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

1. Location: Very close to the airport. There's a free hotel shuttle that picks up from and to the airport, twice an hour (on the hour and 30 mins thereafter). When you arrive and after you pick up your luggage, go to the second last door (as you're facing the outside). Go out and cross two lanes of traffic. You should see some red awnings there's where hotel shuttles pickups are from the airport. Hyatt Rosemont is at Door 1.
I called the hotel five times to see which door the hotel picks people up No one answered the phone and there's no voice mail to leave a message. Since I didn't know it was door 1, I waited at door 2, while by accident that someone said the hotel shuttle was already at door 1. When I arrived at the hotel, I told the front desk clerk what happened. All I got was a ok response. The next day, I told another clerk at the front desk Vilmar, she was more concerned about what happened and said she would tell management about it. And she also told me that there should be two clerks at the front desk in the evening. But all I saw (when I checked in and when I went back downstairs to buy dinner) was one person at the desk and he was busy checking people in, answering questions and the phone at the same time.
2. Food: there is a restaurant in the hotel and if you prefer to go somewhere, there are restaurants within walking distance from the hotel.
3. The room is very spacious and clean. There's a fridge and safe deposit box.
One thing to note is when you're ready to head to the airport, leave yourself some extra time. It takes about 10 mins to get to the airport (without traffic). However, the shuttle is not always punctual. My was about 10 mins late (I left at around 1:00 p.m.) The shuttle would take you to your airline.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business