Hyatt Rosemont
$204
$167
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare(Rosemont)(Great Value!)
$134
$209
$202
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree parkingrivers casinoroom was cleannice hotelriver roadcovered parkingclose to the airporto'hare airportshuttle servicepark sleep flyfront desk staffo harebusiness tripan early morning flightshuttle busgreat roommeeting room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stayed at the Hyatt during the extreme cold in early January. After being stuck for several days, we asked the shuttle driver if he would drop us off at Giordano's on his way to the airport, which he did. When we called for a ride back to the hotel, the front desk staff refused told us they don't do courtesy rides/pick-ups and that we had to walk the 1/2 mile back in -46 wind chill. Although I understand they don't do courtesy rides to local restaurants, it would have been nice had they told us that up front and, furthermore, shown some regard for our well-being and agreed to make an exception due to the weather. We felt very unappreciated as customers that afternoon.

The Hyatt Rosemont is, otherwise, an excellent hotel. The staff is friendly and eager to help. Rooms are spacious and very comfortable. My only disappointment was being told to walk back in such frigid temperatures.

Room Tip: Every room has been outstanding.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank jeff439
Reviewed January 7, 2014

The hotel is about 1 hour (by train) from the center of Chicago, I believe people only stay in Rosemont for business purpose, that was our case. The room was huge and the bed was very good. I was able to study and work at the desk in the room for hours, it was big and the chair was comfortable. Breakfast was not included but the prices were reasonable. The restaurant had very good options all day long. Staff was helpful.

Room Tip: I believe they're all very good.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maira C
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2014

Good Evening Maira C,

Thank you for going out of your way to share your feedback from the Hyatt Rosemont Near O'Hare. I am so happy to hear you found our rooms to be most accommodating for your business travel and we cannot wait to welcome you back on your next trip to Rosemont.

Safe Travels,

Drew D.-Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We continue to have good success with this hotel. Price is good, parking is good and shuttle to the airport is good. Restaurant and bar is good and the staff is friendly. I do agree the Wi-Fi should be free. Check in was fast and easy and rooms were nice and especially clean once again. Thank you Hyatt we will visit you very soon.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 27, 2013

My husband and two other strangers (who became our friends!) landed at this hotel after being stranded by the Dallas Ice Storm of December 5, 2013. We got a great room, had a great dinner with our two new friends in the hotel restaurant. The front desk staff all were very composed and genuinely friendly despite the surge of frustrated travelers unhappily spending the night in Chicago instead of going on to Dallas. We were very pleased with all aspects of this property and the people proudly working there. The shuttle driver was especially friendly and quite a happy chap! Nice to encounter people who perform at such high levels.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your stay. I’m so glad we were able to provide you with a comfortable place to stay when your flight was grounded by the storm. It is great to hear that the front desk staff were all friendly and helpful. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and had an excellent dining experience in the hotel restaurant with your new friends. I hope we can welcome you back to Hyatt again soon.

Abrea H – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed November 30, 2013

My company sent me to this hotel, on a 4 night trip. For the price of this hotel, the only thing nice about it is the aesthetics of the lobby (that no one spends time in) and the bed is comfortable.... Other than that, the stay at this hotel is absolutely ridiculous. I worked at Marriott for a year before taking a new job; this is the only hotel I have ever been to in the United States that does not include free WiFi. It is $10 a day, no free breakfast (and the breakfast that they do offer is outrageously expensive), no pool, no spa, basically no restaurants, no bars, no shops, and the shuttle won't take you anywhere except for the airport. Basically if you come here without a car, you will have absolutely nothing to do except for sit in your room and watch the 30 provided channels... not to mention, the staff was cold and stand offish.

• Stayed: November 2013