“Great experience”
Review of Hyatt Rosemont

Hyatt Rosemont
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed May 25, 2008

We booked this hotel with hotwire...we had no idea what to expect, but we were VERY impressed with the hotel. It was very elegant, the rooms were rather large, and the beds were VERY comfortable. Hotwire rated this hotel as a 3.5* hotel, but I would give it at least a 4*. Parking was free (and there was quite a bit), it was in a great location, and everyone there seemed eager to please. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: May 2008
1  Thank Krissysk55

Reviewed April 27, 2008

After my flight was canceled, I scrambled to find a hotel. At $139 for a Friday night - the Hyatt Rosemount was a good buy.

The hotel was nice, room was basic and comfortable, and the staff was fine.

Good Place.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2008

room just OK - view of the parking lot...

Stayed: February 2008
Reviewed March 26, 2008

I am a frequent business traveler and this was absolutely THE WORST experience I have ever encountered. I would rate this in negative stars if yelp would allow me to. I booked this hotel during a very busy convention week in the metro-Chicago area for a total of two nights. I arrived at this location only to find they gave away my reservation to accomodate other guests, when this and all other hotels in the metro area were completely sold out. I was hotel-less at 2:30 a.m., tired, hungry, and annoyed.

The hotel management referred me to another Hyatt 40 miles away from the Chicago metro area. I stayed at this one for a total of 5 hours and checked out only to drive back to downtown Chicago in two hours of city-traffic.

I called the Rooms manager of this hotel and requested a refund for the inconvenience and they most absurd thing is they will not. Instead, they told me to request the refund from my third party booking agency (Orbitz). I have yet to deal with Orbitz, but this seems to me that Hyatt is pawning off the blame rather than being responsible and accountable to their customers.

I DO NOT recommend this hotel and escalate this situation until I get my money back.

• Stayed: March 2008
Reviewed February 1, 2008

Good place for business travelers. Nice rooms, friendly staff, quick shuttle service to the airport.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled on business
Reviewed January 24, 2008

The Hyatt Rosemont is a small, somewhat boutique-style hotel near O'Hare Airport. While it's certainly not the best location for a tourist stay in Chicago, it is more than adequate if you need to stay in the area. It's smaller than your typical Hyatt, but with most of the same amenities, including comfortable beds, nice, clean bathrooms, a fully equipped fitness center, and a nice restaurant/bar. It does lack a pool and spa, however. Expect the usual friendly and helpful Hyatt staff and enjoy the small, comfortable setting.

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2008

This hotel is more comfortable and quiet than its sister hotel down the street, the Hyatt Regency O'Hare. The rooms were larger and nicer than the Regency and the staff was more helpful. We couldn't hear air traffic at the Hyatt Rosemont and the hallways were much quieter than at the Regency. It was an excellent place to spend the night between flights. If given the choice I would definitely stay at the Hyatt Rosemont over the Hyatt Regency O'Hare.

• Stayed: January 2008, traveled with family