“Comfortable for staying near the airport” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hyatt Rosemont

Hyatt Rosemont
Ranked #13 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Comfortable for staying near the airport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here because I had an early morning flight the next day. The hotel is relatively close to the airport. There is a free shuttle bus going every half hour (on the hour/half hour) from the airport to the hotel and back.
The hotel room is clean and spacious enough for at least one person. The restaurant on the 1st floor offers a sit down part or you can just buy something small to eat or drink. The menu offers quality food and variety.
The personnel is friendly and helpful. There is someone available day and night.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

My flight schedule was canceled and I got a voucher to stay in this hotel.
At 11:00p.m. everything in the "restaurant" was closed. The lady in the lobby Maria, recommended me 2 restaurants to use my dinner voucher. I called to the restaurant and when my food arrived the guy told me they only accepts vouchers from other company that was a mistake from Maria for telling me that.
I needed to print a bus ticket. I asked in the lobby and the Maria told me they were not allowed to do that. First time I got this answer in a hotel. I went to the "business center" and had to pay almost 8 bucks for 15 minutes of internet + 1 print. No internet included. The tv channels are awful so I paid $10.00 for internet and it is worst than 2G. Got stuck watching one video at 144p.

Cons:
Terrible service
Terrible business service
Awfull tv channels
No internet
Expensive services (internet, use of printer)
Expensive internet and completely awful for the price

Pros:
you are not sleeping outside.

I've been here 3 hours and I'm hating this hotel, and so far I'm not paying for the room (which at 70 - 80 bucks is expensive for what you get !!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent stay. I am so sorry that we failed to meet your expectations on this stay. I assure you that we will take steps to ensure that our lists of which restaurants accept vouchers are up-to-date so that guests are not provided with incorrect information. I will also forward your comments regarding the internet being too slow to the appropriate parties so that this can be looked into. I hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with the service that is indicative of Hyatt.

Abrea H – A Guest Relations Associate
El Segundo, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was arriving late and thought I would spend the night near the airport. What a big mistake! Hotel was full of kids...some sort academic decathalon. Noise, crazy time on the elevators and breakfast was a NIGHTMARE. Crazy crowded with kids everywhere -even though the host was most apologetic ---- the mass was clearly more than they could abley handle. I was sorry I did not go with my gut instincts and just bail. I used auto checkin and was in the tower that is a hike from the lobby. I really think what is normally considered a business hotel should really disclose this kind of event. The only redeeming thing I found was that it was walking distance to the "L". I would never plan to stay again without confirming that there were no large groups of kid events booked

Room Tip: Away from the noise
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed 3 nights for business and my top criteria is clean, good service, and strong water pressure when taking a shower. Only drawback, and its minor, tv didn't have HiDef which I felt a Hyatt should provide.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Hi shduning!

Thank you for sharing comments about your recent stay with us. Your feedback is appreciated, and we will see what can be accomplished to work on a television upgrade. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
Walnut Creek, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stayed at this Hotel on April 18th and again on the 22nd, on both stays I found the Hotel staff very friendly, pleasant and the hotel was clean and the food was good. I will stay here whenever I have to overnight near O'Hare. The rooms are functional and comfortable, over all a very good place to stay. All the other guests that I spoke with had nothing but good things to say about this property, I will let my fellow travelers know about Rosemont, I guess I just did

Room Tip: They all seem to be the same,
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

The staff was pleasant at check-in and helpful in providing suggestions for local restaurants.

Room was clean and well-maintained. Room had a sitting chair, desk and chair, and King-bed which was comfortable. Room did have a single-cup coffee maker (one regular and one decaf) for in-room use. Though close to the airport, the room was quiet.

A disappointment was the ridiculous $9.95 charge to access the internet. On the surprising cost side was that overnight parking for a guest is free.

Fitness room on the second floor of the property offered a nice variety of equipment

On the first floor there is an on-site restaurant and area that sells pre-made sandwiches, salads and snacks; room service is also available. Should you wish to eat somewhere other than the hotel, there is an abundance of offerings nearby.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Plano, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times for business trip. The staff are always very friendly. It is at the very convenient location to O'hare airport and have a shuttle bus that makes your trip easier.

Room Tip: Nice restaurants around the area. I did not go but there is a casino close from the hotel too.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business