“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hyatt Rosemont
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

The hotel was clean and comfortable. Also the hotel was right across the street from Casino. The one negative was the resturant.. I wish that there would have been more choices. The hotel is very close the the Airport which was great.

Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Indianapolis, Indiana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is the second time in a month that I stayed at a Hyatt hotel. The other was downtown Indianapolis. Both nights, as it turned out, there was an important sports event (for me) on TV. Low and behold, neither hotel had High Definition television. Call me spoiled, but after getting used to HD, Analog is painful! Might as well be black and white, too! EVERY other hotel company I've been with in the last six months (approx. 7) had HD. Grasping my disdain, the Rosemont leadership comped my internet. Didn't need it - - Panera and McDonalds were both close and they 'get' customer service.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear your recent stay did not meet expectations. We will be sure to look into your request. If you'd like to discuss your stay further please feel free to contact us.

Chrissi B.- A Guest Relations Associate
Mundelein, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Being a seasoned business traveller, I always appreciate clean rooms, comfortable beds, speedy room service and quiet. Quiet could have been better...next door was a group of rather noisy women, but Hyatt can't control that. Love the free in/out parking.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Jackson, Mississippi
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2012

Friendly front desk upon check in and very fast. The hotel's public spaces and rooms were clean and attractive. Parking was free. $9.95 per day for internet. Nothing wrong about it, nothing too special.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Temple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

Make a note: There are two Hyatt hotels in Rosemont! When I made my reservation by phone, I told them I wanted the Hyatt near the Convention Center in Rosemont. Unfortunately, the Hyatt hat is closest to the convention center is actually called the Hyatt O'Hare. It is literally connected to the convention center! This Hyatt is called the Hyatt "Near the Convention Center". So be careful when making your reservation! Fortunately, Hyatt fixed this for me, but I still spent one night at this hotel before moving to the correct one.
As far as this Hyatt, the hotel is newer, clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. While this hotel is branded as a Hyatt, the hotel itself feels more like a Hampton Inn or similar. Not what I would expect of a Hyatt. Price was high (maybe not too high for the area) for the type of hotel. In fact, my room at the Hyatt O'Hare was actually less expensive!
That being said, if convenience to the convention center was not my priority, I would consider staying at this hotel. Assuming it was the best price for the type of hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank ducvw2004
Wausau, WI
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Attempted to stay at this hotel through the pink slip option at O'hare when your flight is cancelled. When I attempted to get on the shuttle bus with the driver, after making my phone reservation, he was rude from the get go. Seemed he only wanted customers who paid fully versus the discounted price through the airline. Even though I had a confirmation number, he still refused me. After a long couple days of travel and canceled flights, his poor attitude was the last thing I needed.

Ended up staying at the Doubletree Rosemont for the same price. It was clean and comfortable and the shuttle driver was friendly.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear deflep22:

Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback about your recent experience with our shuttle driver. Please note, this is not typical of the Hyatt experience we want our guests to have while being our guest. Your feedback will be beneficial with helping our Management coach the shuttle driver on how to respect our paying customers.

We hope this experience doesn't deter you from joining us at a Hyatt again. We would like a second chance to host you.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

My company messed up my room reservation. The beautiful Rawon at the front desk took care of the problem with a great attitude. While I was waiting, I went to the restaurant and had a excellent dinner. When she resolved the problem, she brought me my room key at my table in the restaurant. What excellent customer service. Room is very nice after a long day of flying.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad you had a wonderful time at our hotel. It's great to hear Rawon was able to correct your reservation quickly. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to her. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Chrissi R.- A Guest Relations Associate