“Shuttle drive was rude!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Hyatt Rosemont

Hyatt Rosemont
Ranked #10 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Wausau, WI
“Shuttle drive was rude!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Attempted to stay at this hotel through the pink slip option at O'hare when your flight is cancelled. When I attempted to get on the shuttle bus with the driver, after making my phone reservation, he was rude from the get go. Seemed he only wanted customers who paid fully versus the discounted price through the airline. Even though I had a confirmation number, he still refused me. After a long couple days of travel and canceled flights, his poor attitude was the last thing I needed.

Ended up staying at the Doubletree Rosemont for the same price. It was clean and comfortable and the shuttle driver was friendly.

Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear deflep22:

Thank you for taking a moment to share feedback about your recent experience with our shuttle driver. Please note, this is not typical of the Hyatt experience we want our guests to have while being our guest. Your feedback will be beneficial with helping our Management coach the shuttle driver on how to respect our paying customers.

We hope this experience doesn't deter you from joining us at a Hyatt again. We would like a second chance to host you.

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Annapolis, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

My company messed up my room reservation. The beautiful Rawon at the front desk took care of the problem with a great attitude. While I was waiting, I went to the restaurant and had a excellent dinner. When she resolved the problem, she brought me my room key at my table in the restaurant. What excellent customer service. Room is very nice after a long day of flying.

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're glad you had a wonderful time at our hotel. It's great to hear Rawon was able to correct your reservation quickly. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to her. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Chrissi R.- A Guest Relations Associate
Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

My flight to NYC was cancelled out of O'Hare. Was rebooked for a 6am departure the next day and didn't feel like going back home to the suburbs and having to get up extra early to come right back to the airport. Shuttle drivers to and from airport were pleasant. Very convenient to have a shuttle available at 4am for trip to airport. Only stayed one night, but hotel served my needs - quiet and clean room. Rivers Casino is across the street. Would recommend this facility.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

This hotel is fine overall, but not at the class one might expect for a Hyatt property. The shuttle service from O'Hare is convenient. The rooms are a comfortable size and furnished at mid-range. Bed was okay. The front staff is hit or miss. Friendly and efficient service from one member and "apathetic, why are you bothering me" service from a younger staffer. Had lunch at the restaurant, which again can be best described as average with an uninspired wait staff.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
LaGrange, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was so surprised when our shuttle driver welcomed us onboard when we were picked up @ the airport. He not only greeted us, but told us about the hotel, the train and surrounding areas. This was all done without anyone asking. I've never had that happen before. Check in was a breeze and the front desk people were attentive and helpful. The room was spotless, very comfortable and quiet. The only downside is no free internet; even at the business center. You can print your boarding pass though @ a kiosk.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this review, September 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We're thrilled to hear our shuttle driver went above and beyond your expectations. We will be sure to pass on your compliments. It's great to hear you enjoyed our comfortable rooms. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Chrissi R.- A Guest Relations Associate
Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

Got a good price for a quick layover in ORD.
Very quiet, very clean, comfortable room. Great van service. Overall it was wonderful.
Areas for improvement.....
Have coffee available on a table in the lobby for us early departures,
Stop charging $10 for low speed Internet. It should be free at a nice place like this.

• Stayed September 2012
Frisco, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel with my hubby. I got a deal with free breakfast and it was amazing! no Issues what so ever, the bed is super comfy, free parking on top of that in the parking garage.

Room was clean and reallly nice. I would definately stay here again!

we rented a car so it took us like 20-25 to downtown!
it is a very peaceful and safe area, next to a casino

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
I’m excited to read that you had a really enjoyable stay at our property. It’s great that you found your room to be very clean and the Hyatt Grand bed to be super comfortable. Thank you for sharing you feedback with us. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate