All reviewsfree parkingrivers casinoroom was cleannice hotelriver roadcovered parkingclose to the airporto'hare airportfront desk staffshuttle servicepark sleep flybusiness tripshuttle buso harean early morning flightnice staymeeting room
Reviewed January 21, 2012

If you book months in advance, and request a king room. Expect that if someone walks in off the street and wants that room and they have only one left, and they can get more money out of the walk in customer. Walkin gets the room! Because of corporate greed! Plus if you get room 630, 530,430,330,230 be prepared to listen to the dam elevator and ice machine all night!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank Jaime P
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

I am disappointed that your stay at our property was less than ideal. This is not what our guests should expect while staying at our hotel. I will be sure to forward your comments regarding your room and the noise to the appropriate personnel. If you would like to discuss the issues you experienced further please do not hesitate to contact us.

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed December 13, 2011

When the Hyatt O’Hare is not available I often stay at the Rosemont. It’s more of a boutique hotel and I think it’s a franchise owned property as the customer service is a bit different. The rooms are decent sized and the beds are comfortable. The shower is plenty strong.
The hotel is next to a major Casino that was just built, but the noise/lights are not bothersome. I only have two complaints about the hotel – the TV often has static or lacks channels. The other is that I always have to issue a request to Hyatt to get my points when I stay at this hotel. I don’t know why that is – but they never appear unless you ask. I have had the same complaint from my colleagues.
I’ve eaten breakfast in the restaurant a couple of times and it’s always been good. There is a free shuttle to the airport. You can also walk about 20 minutes to the Rosemont Blue line if you need to get downtown. They recently finished construction on the roadway in front of the hotel and there is now a decent walkway which I’ve used to get to the blue line.
Good hotel with some faults. I wish they would automatically credit my points.

Room Tip: The hotel is on a main road. Try to get a room that does not face the main road.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank justjayce
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We stayed 1 night at Hyatt Rosemont coming back from our trip in Asia. This hotel works with park, sleep, fly program which provided excellent value for traveller. You can park your car inside their garage for up to 14days. A good hotel selection after/before your long trip.
Check-in was fast, the staff members were eagered to help you with your suitcases. Shuttle driver was excellent and making sure that everyone was properly hydrated after long-trip from airport. He offered bottled water to everyone. He is a valuable asset to Hyatt Rosemont.
Room is nicely done with comfortable bed and bathroom products.
Overall, excellent hotel with convenient location to Ohare and nice personal touch from staff members. Nicely done.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2011

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled you had a great experience at our hotel. Our hotel does offer a park, sleep, and fly package that includes the parking for up to 14 days as well as breakfast. We're delighted you were able to take advantage of this excellent package. We will be sure to pass your compliments on to our shuttle driver. We hope to welcome you back on your next stay.

Chrissi R.- A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed December 8, 2011

This hotel is convenient to O'Hare, across the street from the new River Casino and just down the road from the Donald Stephens Center.
The rooms were well done, everything works, the bed is premium quality and the rooms come with all the niceities one would expect from a Hyatt.

I facilitated a meeting in one of their meeting spaces and that space was well maintained and nicely equipped.

They have a restaurant and bar on site and parking is covered close by and free.

The price is reasonalbe for the area.

I would have given this place an Excellent Rating except for the following: they feel compelled to "nick" their business travelors for an internet connection fee (come on folks the internet should be free) and the wakeup call service did not work properly for both nights of my stay (the front desk did call to check on this but 20-30 minutes past my set time).

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 18, 2011

This will be short and sweet as we stayed here one night before leaving on a trip. The rooms were beautiful and the beds were the most comfortable ever! We used the shuttle at 4am with no issues and called for the shuttle when we returned from our trip without incident. The price was $81 with tax, and included us leaving our vehicle there as park and fly. Found that probably cheaper than leaving our car only at the airport. Great hotel asthetically and enjoyed a nice dinner at the Italian Restaurant next door.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
HyattGuestRelations, guest relations associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

We appreciate you taking the time to review our hotel. We're delighted you enjoyed staying with us. We often receive compliments on our Hyatt Grand Beds and we're glad you loved them too! Our hotel is very convenient for travelers and with our Park, Sleep, and Fly option you can leave your car with us too! We hope to welcome you back soon.

Chrissi R.- A Guest Relations Associate