$176
$190
$149
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$179
$161
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$149
$143
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$180
$158
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$130
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$165
$84
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$126
$117
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

$139
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree parkingrivers casinoroom was cleannice hotelriver roadcovered parkingclose to the airporto'hare airportfront desk staffshuttle servicepark sleep flybusiness tripshuttle buso harean early morning flightnice staymeeting room
Reviewed September 13, 2011

The reason we were in Chicago was for our daughter's wedding. Our son found this hotel online for a great price. So we reserved two rooms. One for my husband and myself and one for our son and his two cousins. Well, our niece and nephew got into Chicago before us and checked in before us but our nephew had to show his debit card for security purposes which in turn the hotel took the money for their room out of his account which was supposed to be billed to our credit card. Also, the hotel charged his card $30 a day for incidentals like phone calls and water which they didn't use. Supposedly, the problem is being corrected.

The only thing positive about the hotel was that the rooms were clean and the parking garage and shuttle is free. The shuttle only picks up from O'Hare Airport and not Midway Airport. The cafe and the area where they had buffet are expensive. $15 a person for the buffet which we did not purchase.

Also, when my husband, son and I got to the hotel, the personnel said that the king room was given to our niece and nephew which I had reserved for my husband and myself. They did find another king room for us and said that they would correct the problem the next day but when we asked our son the next day, he said that they got a room with two double beds in it, so they got the room I had reserved for them. The front desk staff needs to be trained better on reservations and charging procedures. A word of advice - if you are flying into Midway Airport, don't stay at this hotel. We had to find other transportation and didn't get to the hotel until 3 am the next morning.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank hildegarded_2000
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback in regards to your recent stay at our property. I am saddened that this stay did not meet your expectations of a Hyatt property. When a guest checks in to the hotel a credit card is required for incidentals. This is to cover for any potential charges or damages to the room. If there are no charges or damages to the room the deposit for the incidentals is placed back on the card. The guest can provide a different card or form of payment at the time of check out to pay for the final bill if they choose to. I apologize for any confusion that may have taken place during the check in process. Our guest’s feedback in greatly appreciated as it helps us continue to improve our service. Our property does offer a complimentary shuttle to and from O’Hare airport. We do not offer a complimentary service to and from Midway airport. Thank you for your comments and we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to Hyatt in the future.

Reviewed September 11, 2011

A terrific deal through parksleepfly. Styed overnight and parked the car for FREE for 21 days! Car was in a gated, covered multi-story parking garage. Room was just what we needed. Food was a bit expensive - could do the same or better at the airport. Shuttle to and from airport was perfect - and free!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2011

Dear traveler46321:

We greatly appreciate you taking a moment of your time to share feedback in regards to your stay at our Hyatt Rosemont. It's great to hear that we can be your go-to hotel when you're flying out of O'Hare Airport. We're delighted to hear how much you enjoy using the park, sleep & fly packages. They are very convenient while utilizing our free airport shuttle. Your referral is our biggest compliment!

Safe Travels!

Nick B. - Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed August 21, 2011

I booked room with www.parksleepfly.com
Chose this hotel as it is close to the airport, has a covered garage and allow parking for 2 weeks with a hotel stay. I booked room for the evening before flight and for the night when we returned from our trip. The price was JUST $99.00 for each stay WITH a free parking. INCREDIBLE DEAL. The hotel is a bit harder to find, but location is great. Airport shuttle works fine (check with the front desk if you are a bit late, the bus will wait for you).
Hotel room is very nice and comfortable. Quiet. Clean. Front desk people are incredible. Breakfast is not included. You can order your breakfast at the restaurant - at the higher price side.

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2011

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay at our property. I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We do offer a park and fly package for hotel guests. This is a very convenient package for guests that our flying out and leaving their vehicle. I am glad you found the hotel room to be very nice and comfortable. We appreciate your comments regarding the staff. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to Hyatt in the future!

Reviewed August 18, 2011

Great hotel if you're planning on parking your car (up to 21 days free) in a parking structure while you're on vacation! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Did not hear planes from O'Hare.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at our property. I am delighted to hear that you found the Park, Sleep, and Fly package to be very convenient. This package makes is perfect for those that are flying out of O’Hare and leaving their car. I am glad you found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt in the future!

Reviewed August 6, 2011

I reviewed this hotel in December when my flight was cancelled for weather. This weekend, I stayed there again after United cancelled my flight due to lack of a pilot. I thought I'd submit a new review as there have been two important changes: (1) The place was MUCH cleaner than when I stayed there before. (2) They flubbed up my wake-up call. I don't take a lot of time to get ready in the mornings, plus, since I was stranded. I didn't have all my makeup, etc with me to take time with anyway. Plus, I was exhausted from United keeping us up until 11 (midnight my time) to tell us our 7:30 flight had finally been cancelled. So, when I asked the concierge what time I would need to take the complimentary shuttle back to O'Hare for my flight & she said 6 (turns out I could have taken it at 6:30 & been just fine!), I asked for a 5:30 wakeup call. She argued that wouldn't give me enough time to get ready & I said, no, I'd be fine. Lo and behold, next morning my d-a-m-n phone rings at 5. I was seriously pissed. And of course, I made it on time for the 5:30 shuttle because it only took me a 1/2 hour to get ready. But it pissed me off that she argued about it & ran the wake-up call for what she wanted to anyway. For business travelers frequently on the rod, you know that extra half-hour can mean everything. Next time I am stranded at O'Hare, I will just pay for my own room at the Hilton rather than stay here because of this.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
jeremy s, General Manager at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to detail out your most recent experience here at the Hyatt Rosemont. I am glad to hear that we have improved in some area's from your last visit. I sincerely apologize for wake up call error. I will follow up with the front desk manager about this situation so that it is corrected.

Thank you again for your response.