All reviewsfree parkingrivers casinoroom was cleannice hotelriver roadcovered parkingclose to the airporto'hare airportfront desk staffshuttle servicebusiness tripshuttle buso harean early morning flightnice staymeeting roomstayed one night
Reviewed August 18, 2011

Great hotel if you're planning on parking your car (up to 21 days free) in a parking structure while you're on vacation! Staff was very friendly and helpful. Did not hear planes from O'Hare.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at our property. I am delighted to hear that you found the Park, Sleep, and Fly package to be very convenient. This package makes is perfect for those that are flying out of O’Hare and leaving their car. I am glad you found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back to Hyatt in the future!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed August 6, 2011

I reviewed this hotel in December when my flight was cancelled for weather. This weekend, I stayed there again after United cancelled my flight due to lack of a pilot. I thought I'd submit a new review as there have been two important changes: (1) The place was MUCH cleaner than when I stayed there before. (2) They flubbed up my wake-up call. I don't take a lot of time to get ready in the mornings, plus, since I was stranded. I didn't have all my makeup, etc with me to take time with anyway. Plus, I was exhausted from United keeping us up until 11 (midnight my time) to tell us our 7:30 flight had finally been cancelled. So, when I asked the concierge what time I would need to take the complimentary shuttle back to O'Hare for my flight & she said 6 (turns out I could have taken it at 6:30 & been just fine!), I asked for a 5:30 wakeup call. She argued that wouldn't give me enough time to get ready & I said, no, I'd be fine. Lo and behold, next morning my d-a-m-n phone rings at 5. I was seriously pissed. And of course, I made it on time for the 5:30 shuttle because it only took me a 1/2 hour to get ready. But it pissed me off that she argued about it & ran the wake-up call for what she wanted to anyway. For business travelers frequently on the rod, you know that extra half-hour can mean everything. Next time I am stranded at O'Hare, I will just pay for my own room at the Hilton rather than stay here because of this.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
jeremy s, General Manager at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to detail out your most recent experience here at the Hyatt Rosemont. I am glad to hear that we have improved in some area's from your last visit. I sincerely apologize for wake up call error. I will follow up with the front desk manager about this situation so that it is corrected.

Thank you again for your response.

Reviewed July 31, 2011

Overall good -- but it's a small surburban hotel (no 24 hour room service for example..) Very polite, hardworking staff. Slow elevators.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2011

I stayed there for 5 days during convention in Chicago but all hotels in Chicago were soldout. Nice quiet location. I took a taxi everyday to the convention and it is still cheaper than to stay in the downtown hotels. Shuttle from O'Hare to hotel can be erratic as priority is given to the Hyatt Regency O'Hare at Rosemont which is a nicer hotel.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The staff was friendly and attentive. The room was clean and met my needs for the business trip. The pillows were very comfortable. The free parking was a plus and there was a free shuttle to O'Hare (I did not use, but will upon a return stay). There was a nice restaurant, cafe, and bar on site, which were nice to have there. The only downside was that the wake-up call came earlier than scheduled and the follow-up wake-up call came later than scheduled, but it did get me out of bed.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Rosemont, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at our hotel. I am thrilled that you found the staff to be friendly and attentive. Having a great staff can make all the difference. Our convenient location to O’Hare makes it that much easier for guest to catch a flight. We offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to our property in the future!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate