1,392 results
All reviews fire oven front desk o'hare airport hotel restaurant gift shop every half hour park and fly outlet mall close to the airport decent hotel indoor pool coffee maker guest rooms check in was easy business center shuttle bus king bed
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I had problems with hostesses there very. Rude , disrespectful very arrogant they seem to treat guessed like dirt they need to fix problem fast next time I stay or I will start a court case..But really supervisors need to trained them.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Josephine G,

Thank you for your feedback! I apologize for the problems you encountered with the hostesses. When you get a chance, would you please call or email me to let me know which restaurant did you go to so I can address the matter appropriately?

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As an IHG platinum member I have stayed at many Crowne Plaza’s, because I like these more upscale IHG hotels. I have never been here before. I stayed here because I wanted to be near ORD for my early morning return flight home. When I arrived here in my rental car I was not sure where to park my rental car and how to enter the hotel. I drove to the front desk to confirm that I was correctly parked in the rear of the hotel parking lot and that there was an entrance from the parking lot to the rear of the hotel adjacent to the restaurant. Overnight parking was $25 per night.

Other than above, my check-in went smoothly. At check-in I was given two cocktail coupons, which I used after going up to my room at the hotel bar including my draft Guinness beer, which I took up to my room. My king bedroom #1107 was $170 inclusive of all taxes and fees. As an IHG Rewards Club member I can order extra pillows although I did not use this feature this time.

My hotel bill was under my door when I got up in the morning. My hotel check-out also went well. There are many other good airport hotels near ORD. The Crowne Plaza is ok, but, if any other airport hotel was available and below $170 than I would try that hotel especially if I have stayed there before.

Room tip: My king bedroom #1107
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear tonytigerjaz,

Thank you for taking time in sharing your recent experience with us! I hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed September 3, 2019

The low room rate made me assume it would be a cheap-looking hotel. Quite the contrary.The decor was very pleasing, the amenities were conveniently accessible, and the layout was easily manageable, and comfortably discernible.

Dear Explore60954346366,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear you liked the Crowne Plaza O'Hare Hotel. 'Hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed August 29, 2019

We stayed here for comic con this past weekend. The room was nice. There was no free breakfast but not all hotels do that so no biggie. We were instructed to park in the overflow lot. That was full so we had to try to find somewhere else to park.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2019

Hello Natalie W,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback about your stay at our Crowne Plaza Chicago Ohare Hotel & Conference Center. It must have been a great weekend with the comic con. I am glad that you found our rooms nice and comfortable. I am sorry for the inconvenience of having to park elsewhere since our parking lots were full due to the convention. I have shared the information with our management and know they will make this a tool for improvement.

We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you soon at our hotel.

Safe travels,

Deborah R.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed August 26, 2019

we really like this Crowne Plaza in Rosemont. we arrived early on an early morning flight and was able to get into a room then. maybe being a member of the rewards program helped, but it was nice just the same. room was nice size and clean. will stay again.close to restaurants, movie theater and the convention center. love this hotel.

Dear unicornla55,

I am so happy to hear that you love the Crowne Plaza O'Hare Hotel in Rosemont! Thank you for your feedback!
'Hope to see you soon!