$176
$180
$158
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$130
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$165
$101
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $126/night.

$169
1,271 results
All reviewsfire ovenfront deskweight roomo'hare airporthotel restaurantgift shoppark and flyevery half houroutlet mallclose to the airportcheck in was easynice roomindoor poolshuttle buscoffee makerinternational terminalroom rate
Reviewed March 27, 2017

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, and when we were in the room we enjoyed the experience. The beds were very comfortable, good shower, and not too noisy. However, parking at this hotel is a nightmare. We booked 3 months before our stay and had parking included in our package. When we arrived attempted to check in first, but the drive was full and all 15 minute spaces taken. So, we then attempted to go park which meant driving back out to the street and down the corner about a block. At the parking gate we were told we needed a parking pass from the hotel and needed to check in first. So, back around to check in we went. We got checked in and I went to park. I waited 5-10 minutes from the parking attendant to come back from helping someone else to find out the lot was full. However, since I was given a pass they let me in. This involved the attendant getting in the car with me to show me where to park, because they put me and a couple other cars in spots that were technically a fire lane. The attendant kept asking if I was going to need my car the next day. I didn't know because we hadn't made plans yet and the initial booking said we had in/out privileges. We would have been able to get the car out if we needed, but this should not have been something we had to worry about. From what I understand this was an issue the entire weekend. We also ate at the hotel resturant for a couple meals. Each time we had to wait longer than we would have preferred, because the resturant is far too small for that size of a hotel, especially one that gives free breakfast passes to some guests depending on their hotel package. This is not an easy issue to fix, but be prepared to wait if you want to eat at their restaurant. Overall our experience was fine, but if we come back for the same event next year we'll probably use of the properties next door instead.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2017

Dear Brandon K,

We appreciate your feedback. It is with great regret to learn that you had to wait longer than usual due to very busy weekend. We are very sorry for the unfortunate experience and we'll work on improving so we could wow you when you come back next time. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed March 26, 2017

Had a rate with parking and they ran out of parking but forgot to take the extra amount off until I said something. They gave us a room near the elevators and also where the cleaning staff hangs out with their carts. The little vending room on our floor smelled like pooped, it was kind of gross. Also the vending machine did not give me change. The power went out on Saturday night and then the tv restarted it's self on Sunday.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family

Dear Candicet72,

Your feedback is very important to us as we are always looking for the ways how to improve our service. We regret the unfortunate experience and we'll work hard on improving so we could wow you when you come back next time. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed March 26, 2017 via mobile

This is a very nice hotel with clean rooms and comfy beds. The pillows are a little on the soft side but I travel with my own so all is good. The walls are pretty thin and you will hear everyone as they leave and come back. Especially the drunk ones at 3 in the morning. Bring some earplugs or sleepytime drugs and you will be fine.

Note - this hotel does not connect directly to the skywalk but it's just a short walk from the back of the hotel across a parking lot and through the parking garage.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends

Dear monkeyninja,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us. I am glad to learn that overall you had a great stay with us. We appreciate your business and looking forward to welcoming you back soon. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Reviewed March 25, 2017 via mobile

I used this hotel for park, sleep and fly (paid extra for five days of parking and used the shuttle to Ohare). I specifically asked at check in how to make sure we were picked up at the international terminal upon our return and was assured that the shuttle ran ever 30 minutes and I could call to confirm when we landed and got our luggage. I called over a dozen times and we waited for over 45 minutes- no one answered the phone and no shuttle came. We took a cab back to the hotel and when I asked the staff if the phones were working I was told that it's very busy (9:30 on Saturday night). Definitely not worth the money and I would not recommend using this service.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
4  Thank Rachael F

Dear Rachae F,

Your feedback is very important to us as we are always looking for the ways to improve our service. It is with great regret to learn about your unfortunate experience. Please rest assured that this is not a typical experience for our property and we'll work hard on improving so we could wow you when you come back. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

We've stayed at this hotel many times. The front desk staff is mostly awful, but once in a while you get someone nice.
The room service is decent and usually quick. The food is nothing remarkable but it's okay. Restaurant service is quick and attentive. The bar area is small and kind of in an odd location, but it's a bar and it serves alcohol so I think there's nothing really to complain about.
We always upgrade to the one bedroom suite because we are traveling with our child. It's spacious, comfortable and nicely decorated.
On one stay however, back in October housekeeping must not have been at their best as we found a fake eyelash stuck to a lampshade. Pretty gross photo to attach if I can find it Otherwise though, we have NEVER had an issue with cleanliness.
This location is great for anyone. Walking distance to many great restaurants, an outlet mall and an outdoor pedestrian mall that's great fun in the summer.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family