“Good hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Los Angeles, California
“Good hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is very close to the Ohare airport. The staff is friendly and nice. The hotel is beautiful. The price is reasonable. But one of my friends told me after the night we spent at this hotel, he got some bumps around his ears which were very itch . That is a very sensitive area and he said it should because the beds were not so clean as we saw.
I didn't recognize that cause I was not so sensitive. But he said just after that night, he got the bumps. He didn't got any bumps when he stayed in the other hotels during our this trip.

Stayed December 2013
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear You L.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us about the hotel being beautiful and that our staff is friendly. It is our goal here at the Crowne Plaza O’Hare to provide great stay experience to all our guests and I regret to hear that one of your friends had an unfortunate experience.

We wish the the issue you had was brought to our attention during your stay. I would like an opportunity to learn more about it and hope you will find some time to contact me directly at 847.928.3700

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Tel: 847.928.3700

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Cleveland, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

My family and I were in Rosemont for a car show and stayed at the Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare. Our room was very clean and comfortable and I liked their pool and fitness center. Due to the car show and a wedding reception, there was a lot of activity going on in the hotel. When we requested another room away from a loud party that was in the next room, the front desk staff was very accommodating in moving us to a room in a quieter area.

The hotel is in a good location for business travelers, the hotel is across the street from the Stephens Convention Center, 20-30 minutes by car far from O'Hare Airport. The hotel is very close to the Fashion Outlets of Chicago (unfortunately, I didn't have time to do any shopping) and for general entertainment, the Rosemont Theatre and the Muvco Movie Theatre.

The hotel is more than 40-50 minutes from Downtown Chicago, but if you don't want to drive downtown, the CTA has a park and ride facility where you can take their Blue line train into Downtown Chicago or all the way to O'Hare Airport.

I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Dear KStep029

Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza O’Hare for your recent trip to Rosemont. We appreciate you taking the time to share that your room was very clean and comfortable. I am glad to hear you found some time to take the advantage of our heated indoor swimming pool and fitness center.

Thank you for recognizing front desk team for their service. You are absolutely correct: We are so conveniently located in the heart of the Rosemont business and entertainment area, just a short walk away from most major shopping, dining or entertainment destinations.

Marshalltown, Iowa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stayed here after missing a flight - decent hotel : rooms are clean and neat. Restaurant options are not many - internet is $13/day. Staff were friendly. Fairly close to the airport (20min by shuttle). There is an airport shuttle every 30min which is convenient for travellers. If i missed another flight, i would probably stay here again.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
Dear TTZulu

I am very sorry to hear that you missed your connecting flight. We are glad that hotel did meet your expectation and we greatly appreciate that you took some time to share that our rooms are clean and neat and our staff were friendly.

Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

nice room, very good shower, the front desk was really helpful, they changed my smoking room to a non smoking without problems. the position to the covention center is the best, thehotel was full and people on the corridor could be loud, but there is nothing you can do about that!
only small problem the lady at the check in for breakfast was not so nice, because i was having breakfast alone and did not want to stay at the bar, so she had to use a table for me and it showed that it bothered her!!!
but breakfast was nice.
great choice for me

• 4 of 5 bubbles
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Dear isablubelle,

We greatly appreciate you taking some time to share your stay experience. Our front desk team will be glad to hear that you have recognized them for their service and friendliness.

You are correct, our hotel is so conveniently located to all major destinations in the Rosemont area, be it Rosemont Convention Center, Rosemont Theater, Muvico, Shopping and Entertainment District—we are just a short walk away.

I apologize for the inconvenience in the restaurant. This is not typical for our property and I have already addressed it with our Director of F & B.

Minneapolis
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

Visited this hotel for a 2 day weekend conference and it was very convenient to be able to run back up to the room during breaks. Room quality overall was very nice, standard amenities. Nice touch was an actual hair dryer and not the one attached to the wall. One thing I will mark as a negative is that there was not a freezer compartment in the fridge unit so I couldn't bring my ice packs back home on the plane since they weren't fully frozen.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Justsimplyb,

We greatly appreciate the opportunity to serve you during your two-days conference. Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experience and highlight our room quality along with the standard amenities. ‘Glad you liked our hair dryer. I regret that our fridge didn’t meet your expectations.

Thank you for your business and we are looking forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Stanley, North Carolina, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2013

Nothing much to be said...average rooms, average lobby, meeting space, breakfast, staff. The rooms are clean, the toiletries standard. They had the most uncomfortable pillows I can remember in a hotel in a long time. The workout facilities were very nice, clean and the machines were plentiful. The chairs in the meeting room were the standard meeting room chairs, which is to say "back killers". I was there for a pre-planned meeting. If I had a choice, I would stay somewhere else.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Henry S.,

We appreciate you taking the time to share your stay experience. I am glad to hear you found some time to take the advantage of our fitness center that features Life Fitness equipment.

Thank you for pointing out that our rooms are clean with standard Crowne Plaza Amenities. I regret to hear that our pillows and meeting room chairs didn’t meet your expectations.

I am sorry to hear that, at the moment, we are not your first choice hotel and we’ll work hard on becoming it.

Thank you for your business and we hope you will consider us for your future stays. Please contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservations.

Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

We rented a room for a business function and was very surprised at how nice it was and how attentive the personnel were. The hotel is definitely older but they have done a very good job with upkeep and maintenance. If the need arises for another room in the area, they will be at the top of the list.

Dear Chicagoman88,

Our team is highly motivated to provide great stay experience to all our guests and we greatly appreciate the opportunity demonstrate it. Thank you for taking the time to share how impressed you were with your overall stay.

We greatly appreciate your business and looking forward to your next stay. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if you need any assistance with your future reservation.