Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center
$171
$158
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Chicago O'Hare(Rosemont)(Great Value!)
$134
$118
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
1,225 results
All reviewsfire ovenfront desko'hare airporthotel restaurantpark and flygift shopoutlet mallevery half hourclose to the airportnice roomcheck in was easycorner roomshuttle busroom ratebusiness centercoffee makerper day
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was a guest at this hotel as I was attending a convention at this hotel. My expectaions were basic, clean ,comfortable room at a fair value. I was pleasantly surprised. The rooms were very satisfactory, especially for the price paid. The rooms were good-sized, comfortable and very clean. The bed was very comfortable. The staff was courteous and professional.
If you are up for an adventure, the CTA station is about a 5-7 minute walk from the hotel. I was quite pleased with this hotel and look forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I booked this hotel through hotwire so got it for a cheap price. The rooms are really nice and comfortable. They have done a good job in the renovation.

However, the service was horrible. We asked if we can get a wine opener in our room and the room service didn't know what it was. They took our used towels and didn't replace with new ones. Parking was $24/night which is pretty close to prices in downtown. The internet was $13 per 24 hours and the speed was horrible. My sister in law ate lunch in their restaurant and said the service was pathetic.

It was evident that they only cared about making money and not providing a service and then earning their paycheck. I would never stay here if i was not booking through hotwire special rate.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time in sharing with us your recent experience. I apologize for any inconvenience we caused you during your stay. I have addressed with the Food & Beverage Director the room service and restaurant issues you have encountered. Also, I have addressed the issues regarding towels and internet accessibility with our Director of Rooms. I can assure that your experience is not typical of our hotel. I would greatly appreciate it if you would consider us in the future.
Cher Jacobsen
Tel: 847.928.3700
cjacobsen@crowneplazaohare.com

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stayed here for a convention. This property ticks all the boxes. Free shuttle, great beds, fridge, safe, and the food here is actually above average. Chicago is about a half hour train ride away and the CTA station is just a couple of blocks up the road. Right across the street from the convention centre. There's a couple of really great steak houses within easy walking distance and there is a new complex of pubs and restaurants within 5 easy minutes of walking, there is almost nothing to complain about on this property except to say that it is right next to O'Hare so there's going to be some airport noise. Didn't bother me a bit.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Had a corner room with a nice view of downtown Chicago. Hotel was very convenient to the Stephens Convention Center. Restaurant and gift shop stays open until 11pm for a late dinner or grabbing a quick late night snack. Took the shuttle from the airport to the hotel and back. It was ontime and quick. The hotel is in close proximity to the airport so there is some noise from aircraft taking off but it wasn't too bad.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Travel weary I stayed here before driving home from a week "on the road " as a pilot. $200. for six hours in a room and they refused to include breakfast. After achieving platinum status and spending half the nights of my life in a hotel a little professional courtesy maybe? Im sure if you wanted to book a large group they'd love to talk numbers on breakfast but as an individual staying for one night they just didn't seem to care if you were happy with your stay. I was asking out of nessecity making only $40,000 a year as a pilot I simply can not afford to pay $16. for breakfast. Just sad.....

Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Scott H
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

We value you as a Platinum member and I am sorry that you experienced what you did. I assure you that we appreciate all of our guests and I understand your point about having the team empowered to fulfill your request for a complimentary breakfast. I will follow up with all of our service team and I would greatly appreciate it if you would give us another opportunity to demonstrate our commitment to guest service. Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Cher Jacobsen