Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center
$169
$186
Doubletree.com
  • Restaurant
Chicago Marriott Suites O'Hare(Rosemont)(Great Value!)
$255
$154
Sheraton.com
  • Room Service
1,232 results
All reviewsfire ovenfront desko'hare airporthotel restaurantpark and flygift shopoutlet mallevery half hourclose to the airportnice roomcheck in was easycorner roomshuttle busroom ratebusiness centercoffee makerper day
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I've stayed at this place a few times in the past; this was my first time after they've renovated the place. Very nice rooms, nice beds, fridge in the room. Special note to management: Don and Pat handling the A/V in the meeting rooms are top notch, very professional and very helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room in the southeast corner of the building at least 8th floor or higher. Great views of Chicago skyline if the weather's clear.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank travel49424
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2011

We appreciate the feedback you have provided on your recent stay and thank you for returning to our hotel. I am thrilled that you are enjoying our newly renovated guestrooms and meeting facilities. The two AV employees that you mentioned by name are great team members and I will be sure to speak with them about your positive comments. Thanks again for choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again very soon.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

A friend and I decided to spend the weekend in Chicago, dovetailing on my business trip. The only problem? Apparently, there was a Graph Expo (yes, seriously) in Chicago that weekend, so standard hotel rooms in the city were literally hovering around $300 a night. We decided to Hotwire it out by the airport and take the train into the city. Hotwire bestowed upon us the Crowne Plaza at a modest $70 a night.

It's a nice place. Clean, comfy rooms, comfy beds, good service. The hotel restaurant is excellent for an airport hotel, too. On Sunday evening after my friend left, I went down to the hotel bar and ordered a cocktail and the grilled salmon from the restaurant. I made fast friends with several folks there for business meetings being held at the hotel. It has lots of convention space--ballrooms and meeting rooms. There were a lot of people coming and going. Nice workout facilities, nice pool. And the bar has four big screens, so I got my Sunday football fix. My only gripe? Parking is an additional $23 a day. That seems out of control for a suburban hotel, where space is not in short supply. Actually, make that two gripes. Internet will also cost you $10 a day. Other than that, no complaints here! I would return.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank TheYoungAmerican
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I got this hotel because American Airlines lost my luggage and thus I missed my flight. This hotel made me feel better after 20+ hours flight and missing luggage. The mattress is thick and very comfortable. The pillows and comforter were smooth and very nice. I soaked myself in the tub and relaxed. The shower pressure and temperature were great too. The restaurant stayed open until about 10 pm so I still had time to order dinner. Check in and out was smooth, no problem what so ever and the shuttle to and from the airport makes it very convenient for the guests. No bad comment about the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank blueplanettraveler

It is always appreciated when our valued guests take the time to provide feedback on there experience at our hotel. I am delighted that you found your guestroom comfortable and the hotel services and shuttle convenient. I am sorry to hear about your problems with the flight cancellation and hopefully we can welcome you back again under different circumstances.

Reviewed September 10, 2011

I was at the O'Hare Crowne Plaza for a short conference. We were able to secure a good group rate for our rooms and conference facility and every staff member I encountered, by phone or face-to-face, from the desk staff to the restaurant wait staff, was polite, professional, and most important to me, friendly. Our organization plans to conduct our regional training here (and we meet semi-annually) as long as we continue. One staff member in particular was Beatrice. My reservation dates were incorrect - miscommunication between my organization and me. She was able to adjust, even though the hotel was sold out, the night before. Thank you! Lance A.

Room Tip: Nice, clean rooms with comfortable beds.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Lance A

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay with us and we appreciate you choosing our hotel for your conference event. We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel but even more important is the positive experience you mentioned that you had with our team members.
I will make sure I bring these comments to their attention and thank you for mentioning our Front Desk manager by name, she is a great person!

Reviewed September 8, 2011

We found a great hotel/parking rate thru stay123.com for the Labor Day holiday weekend. Easy on/off from the expressway.
Hotel has a covered parking garage, which is a bit of a walk from the lobby.
Check-in was smooth.
The double-bed non-smoking room was nice, tho we did find a broken piece of glass on the carpet. The bathroom had no exhaust ventilation, and we left the bathroom door open while taking a shower so as not to fog up the mirror. Also, tho advertised that they offered wi-fi, there is a charge.
The restaurant was also good size, with a diverse group of guests. We enjoyed resabonably priced cocktails as well as a shared appetizer and fresh-made pizza. They were somewhat crowded, which may have been why our server was less attentive than expected.
The dedicated shuttle runs every 30 minutes, and was convenient and on-time, with courteous and accommodating drivers.
We lost our ticket for the garage when we returned, but once we showed our hotel receipt to the front desk, they issued another ticket without question.
Overall, a nice overnight stay and easy service to/from O'Hare Airport.

Room Tip: There is a charge for internet access. The bathroom had no exhaust ventilation.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple