“Very clean and comfortable”

Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #11 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed August 22, 2011

The room was very clean and quiet. we needed sheets for the fold out couch and they brought them promptly. the bed was super comfortable and the shower had great water pressure.

We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
CPOHotel, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2011

We are so delighted to hear that you had a very comfortable stay with us! Our staff is always glad to serve you and all our guests. We look forward to having you with us in the near future. Thank you for your feedback!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,203)

Reviewed August 20, 2011

Amazed how close the hotel was in proximity to the O'Hare, yet did not hear the planes in room. Would suggest if you do not want noise from pool area, request room away from that area. Front desk personnel Ali, was very friendly and helpful! Chicago Fire restaurant leaves a lot to be desired, food was not good.

Room Tip: Rooms are nice and not small. Glad to have the mini-fridge!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
blabra, Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2011

Thank you for staying at Crowne Plaza, and thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience with us. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer experience, delivered by exceptional staff members, like Ali. We also pride ourselves on our food service, which is why we appreciate your expectations. We are working on delivering exceptional service on every level to make sure our guests are happy to return. Thank you again!

Reviewed August 19, 2011

While attending Comic Con our room was just across the street from Convention center-the Hotel is delightful, clean,classy-service wonderful.
Restaurant there Pricey but food Excellent!!! An Added delight was there was a Horror Film convention going on IN THE HOTEL so this gave us (5 of us) the chance to double our Pleasure!!) Oh also the parking fee was reduced to $5.00 per day because of our Convention Package WooHoo!!
Bravo Crowne Plaza!!!

1  Thank Cherpurr

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza for your stay during Comic Con. We are also delighted that you were able to not only double your pleasure but also benefit from the convention package and customer service. Our staff is always happy to serve your needs, and would like to see you again sometime soon!

Reviewed August 17, 2011

My husband and I comes to Rosemont a couple times a year on business and have stayed at many of the hotels in the area.We stayed at the Crowne in March 2011, loved it so much. We came back for a convention last week we bought my daughter and grandson. We put in a request to stay in the same room (our visit in March.) The staff made that possible and we enjoyed our stay. Excellent rooms, staff, resturants etc. and it is great to have a refrigerator in your room. We are looking foward to our next visit. We would like to sign up for the Priority Club Rewards but forgot when we checked out.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank veb421vic

Every staff member here at Crowne Plaza appreciate you and thank you for your second visit with us. Likewise, Crowne Plaza also look forward to seeing and servicing you again with the same level of excellence. Our Priority Club Rewards is excellent program which I am positive will meet all your needs and expectations. Feel free to contact anytime, and thank you so much for comments and visit.

Reviewed August 13, 2011

It is one of a cluster of O'Hare's airport hotels. It is about a 5-10 minutes ride from the airport on the hotel's shuttle, which depends every half an hour from the hotel. It is also very conveniently located across the road from the Donald Stephen's Convention Centre. What is good about the hotel - lots:
1. Convenient for the airport and teh convention centre
2. Clean, bright, comfortable lobby area
3. Friendly and helpful staff at the reception. I am a platinum priority club member and they said and did all the "right things" - drink vocher, access to club lounge, etc etc
4. Very nice rooms - I love the decoration. Very stylish and comfortable. See pictures. It is well equipped with sofers, fridge, coffee maker, in-room safe, plenty of lights, CD player, good working desk and chair. The bed is comfortable, as one would expect from a Crowne Plaza.
5. It has a shop, swimming pool, gym ..... all good.
What is not good, spoiled the stay and I would recommend avoiding - its Chcago Fire Oven restaurant. Whats wrong ? The staff and the food. They give the impression that only one person is qualified to show you your table - she was, for some reason, cleaning the floor next to teh kitchen area when I arrived. She saw me, kept cleaning, to finish up what she was doing, and in the mean time, other staff walked passed without any smile or good morning or any word, let me wait, before that person came to show me the table a few minutes later. The buffet breakfast was OK. The available choice was adequate, but this was the first time I cant finish a piece of French Toast - I love French Toast, but this one was not good ! And I was a bit surprise that they dont have a la carte menu - if they can serve things pancake for room service, why cant they serve it in the restaurant. At lunch time, I was served by a waiter who didnt smile, who stared at my tea spoon on my table when I asked for a table spoon to eat my fettucine, who left the bill on my table before I asked for it, who left the bill without saying a single word, who asked me if I want the change after I gave a $20 note for a $17 meal, who left the change on my table without saying a word, and stared at me on my way out when I, of course, didnt leave any tips - why should I ? There are other hotels a few minutes away - please try their restaurants, not this one in Crowne Plaza.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo

As a priority club member, we are always a grateful for your sharing your experiences at Crowne Plaza. We are happy to have met the majority of your needs by making staying with us easy, comfortable, and safe. Crowne Plaza has only the highest expectations for our staff, and food service. We will be working on making sure all these situations do not occur again, but rather reflect positive experiences for you and all of our guests. Thank you very much for sharing your praises and expectations.

Reviewed August 11, 2011

The Chicken and Salmon were AMAZING.
The pool was nice.
The complimentary drink got us going and out.

Thanks Crowne Plaza. You have a wonderful points system if you are working in China and your hotels are a much needed change to Holliday Inn Express.

We have stayed all over the world and the food was the BEST in room food EVER!!!!

-R

1  Thank sunoveristambul

We appreciate your continued visits to Crowne Plaza. Thank you very much for your gracious comments of our food service. Our food service is a reflection of our staff, which is always happy and pleased to service our guests to the highest standards.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Room was very clean, much better service than other hotels I have stayed in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank Wz88
blabra, Manager at Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

Dear Wz88,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for sharing your comments about your recent stay with us.We strive to provide an Excellent Crowne Plaza experience to every guest and it looks like we accomplishd this during your stay.

We look forward to seeing you back soon!