We got this hotel through Hotwire, so we were a little nervous going in, but were pleasantly surprised. The room was very nice, with a king size bed, large flat screen tv, and a sofa. I loved how unique everything was from the weird art, to the lighting, the brass birds sitting on the towel bar, and the bathroom with the glass shower (no door) with the rainfall shower head. Parking was about $22, there is a charge for wifi, and we were disappointed that there wasn't a pool. It was very close to the Beau Jolie venue we were attending a wedding at though (we walked home!). Unfortunately we didn't get a chance to explore the art galleries inside or the bar, but they looked lovely from the outside. We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont