I have stayed in a number of beautiful hotels, and this one ranks by far amongst the top, especially for a chain.
The place is newly constructed and incredibly modern and well decorated. The rooms were posh and open and light. The bathroom was very modern, spotless. Beds incredibly comfortable. The place felt really good.
The front desk staff was very helpful and courteous, I was really impressed.
The only complaint I would have is the $12 breakfast buffet. It was not really good. It was cereal, some stale danish, juice and coffee. The more expensive option didn't look much better and was $17. I was pretty shocked that such a nice hotel offered such a poor breakfast buffet, I've had better at budget hotels.
Otherwise, two thumbs up for this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont