The InterContinental O'Hare is THE hotel to stay if you're trying to stay within proximity to the airport. It's a brand new hotel on River Rd, next to a bunch of other airport hotels. I liked the fact that the style throughout the InterContinental is modern contemporary. The rooms are large and comfortable with all the amenities. Incidental to the comforts of your room, there is a fairly extensive art collection displayed in the lobby, hallways, and rooms, which is a neat little extra. Kind of like your own personal art gallery!
The Rosemont Theater is immediately next door. For dinner, McCormick & Schmick's is right outside the lobby, as well as The Capital Grille. One drawback is there is no pool/hot tub or sauna/steam room at the fitness center.
Overall, a great hotel if you require an overnight stay near O'Hare. I'll definitely book again upon return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont