This was a very nice hotel to stay in so close to the airport and a great price. The issues I had with the hotel are the fact that I got in pretty late and the shuttle took forever to swing around and pick people up. I was outside waiting for 40 minutes in the snow and cold. They had told me that the shuttle would be there in 10 minutes. It is also good to find out prior to arrival if breakfast and internet are included, they weren't in my price. Not a problem but always nice to know prior to getting into the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont