Stayed there for four nights. The hotel is quite modern and has clean, contemporary and comfortable rooms. The air-conditioning in the corridor and rooms is quite noisy though. What struck me was the competence level of the front desk reservation staff. They were very polite but made many errors in our reservation. They also billed our credit card wrongly. Overall quite surprised at how they could mess up as many details as they did.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont