I have stayed in many hotels for both business and pleasure, but I think this may have been the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The rooms are huge, and very quiet. It is quite a new property and was near the airport (5-7 mins by hotel shuttle), which is why I chose it for a couple of days business meetings. I stayed in the executive 1 bedroom suite, which was nothing short of magnificent. However the regular rooms were also very large and quiet also. It has a decent bar in the lobby, and restaurant for breakfast, and two great restaurants in front of the hotel (50 feet from the entrance); one seafood and one steakhouse; both were excellent. I simply cannot say enough about this hotel. Staff were excellent in all areas. Highly recommended to stay here is travelling through Chicago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. After dinner enjoy live entertainment in our very own Montrose Theatre. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont