The hotel is obviously more tailored to the business travelor. We wanted to enjoy down town but there was something going on there so we really couldnt get a hotel downtown last minute. This hotel was great for our needs. We had a 2 month old baby and were allowed to check in at 12 pm when we arrived. Staff was quite helpful; we were two parties and the second party arrived the day after. They were willing to work with us to try get rooms close to each other..
Hotel is 45 min subway ride from downtown. Driving to Navy Pier was 30 min on Sat night- not bad!!
Overall the hotel was great. Clean, spacius.. comfortable beds.. Wish they had more coffee options; startbucks on site charges $5 for a small mocha from the fridge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont