Had to stay over at ohare as flying sydney - lax then to ORD. next day flight to east coast.
Overnight so checked out TA for advice re airport hotels.
Lots of choices in the area so chose Intercontinental because of TA.
A couple of points-bit of a hassle to get to the shuttle bus center to get the shuttle bus if you have lots of luggage like we did.wondered as we waiting for bus whether we should have stayed at hilton right next to shuttle bus center.
The shuttle bus was efficient as was check in.
Bit pricey for a airport hotel
The shuttle drops you back to your airline terminal and not that dreaded shuttle center.
All in all a nice pleasant if not forgettable stay
( to be fair its an airport hotel in the middle of nowhere- no offense to rosemont).
If i had to overnight at ORD again yes i would def be back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont