Booked on Hotwire for $67 on Saturday night of Labor Day weekend! Awesome value. Great beds, bathrooms, and atmosphere. Definitely worthy of 4.5 star rating. Will be back. Only note is $34 parking that wasn't expecting being in suburb rather than downtown. I would be comfortable spending up to $200 per night here to get best value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loews Chicago O'Hare is the area's first luxury hotel with its very own art gallery featuring a full-time curator and monthly art exhibitions. The works of Chicago's most intriguing artists are displayed throughout the hotel. Architecture buffs will enjoy a visit to the Frank Lloyd Wright Home while sports fans can attend a game at nearby Wrigley Field. We are located just minutes from O Hare International Airport and 14 miles west of downtown Chicago, making us the perfect destination for business and conference guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Chicago o`Hare Hotel Rosemont
- Intercontinental Hotel Rosemont