“The Best Brazilian Steakhouse in the Chicago area...by far!!”

Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Fogo de Chão is an authentic Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, which has specialized in fire-roasting high-quality meats for almost 40 years utilizing the centuries-old Southern Brazilian cooking technique of churrasco. Fogo offers guests a wide variety of simply seasoned meats, that are carefully fire-roasted to expose their natural flavors, including the house specialty picanha sirloin, filet mignon, ribeye, and lamb chops to name a few.
Reviewed January 6, 2015

Servers are on top of the game at this Brazilian churrasco! The food is fresh, the presentation great! Closest to Rio you will find here!

Reviewed January 6, 2015

Ok, I admit, I did take a stroll around the salad bar. I even took a few sun dried tomatoes, a bit of cheese, but in my opinion, when you go to Fago de Chao, why in the world would you want to fill up on the salad bar!? BRING ME THE MEATS!

We came with the kids on New Years Eve, becoming a bit of a tradition I guess (we hit the downtown Chicago location a year earlier). They are basically the same when it comes to the food, both excellent! The downtown location may have a bit more atmosphere to it, but I'm glad I didn't drive downtown too! What I loved was the service. My water glass was never empty, and I drink water constantly. My son kept eating the bananas, and they kept bringing them too! The meats were delicious, various flavors and I like to try them all, then narrow down from there.

Granted, there are times when it seems nobody is coming around with meats, which my wife was a bit surprised at. I didn't mind at all, in fact gave me a bit of a break from the meat coma I was falling into. Several times they did come over and ask if there was a specific item I was looking for, and shortly thereafter, it arrived at my table.

Look, it's not cheap. BUT, if you like meat, this is a great place to go! Flavors were great, nothing was overcooked, I really enjoyed it! Sorry, if you want information on the salad bar, you'll have to read some other reviews (the sun dried tomato was good).

1  Thank Tom O
Reviewed January 5, 2015

the location is lovely far away from the hussle and bussle of downtown. The area is new, very spacious and elegant. Service was excellent. Now for the food the salad bar was allright and the meat..well a bit too fatty for my taste. I guess next time I go I will specifically request the more lean meats. THis is a great place to go to celebrate a special occasion. We will go again

Reviewed January 4, 2015

go hungry and don't fill up on the salad bar...you'll have plenty of food brought to you at the table.
Not for vegetarians.

Reviewed January 1, 2015

We enjoyed a delicious meal here! Go hungry. Very hungry. The salad bar is outstanding! They offer and endless amount of different meats served tableside. Great location! We were very pleased with our experience.