“Grandson's favorite”

Ranked #41 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Fort Worth, Texas
“Grandson's favorite”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

7 year old grandson loves Subway. I like the new Flatizza and most of their sandwiches. They are consistent, fresh and always clean

Visited May 2014
1 Thank BillIBT

haldia
“every night dinner”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We had our dinner almost every night in subway. The most favourite was the footlong. Also, the flatizza was good. Moreover its open 24 hrs.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank satrue
Palatine, Illinois
“Never Again”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have eaten at Subway a few times in my life and am not a fan. Can someone tell my it should take 3 or 4 people to make my sandwich? I asked for a few more cucumber slices and they gave me 1. Really? Do they count the slices before the store opens and at the end of the night to make sure the slices reconcile?

I prefer Jimmy John's and Jersey Mike and will never go back to any Subway! Ever.

Visited December 2012