$176
$126
$117
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $132/night.

$190
  • Breakfast included
$130
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $145/night.

$150
$143
  • Room Service
$169
$149
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

$169
Hyatt.com
$129
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

All reviewsholiday inn expressfree breakfastyogurthour and half hourfree parkingworkout roomclose to the airporto'hare airportstate arenaovernight staystayed one nightthe shuttle driverbusiness centerconvenient locationhotel shuttlepark and flyblue line
Reviewed August 30, 2010

Had a nice one night stay at this hotel. Comfortable beds, nice, though small pool, and quiet room. About a 20 minute ride to downtown Chicago and the Field museum (which is fantastic). Room cost us $100 for the night including parking and included a continental breakfast with cinnamon rolls, bagels, english muffins, blueberry muffins(not that tasty), cereal, yogurt, fruit, juice, sausage and biscuts with some warm "mystery "gravy...TGI Fridays just down the street...Economical stay if you're visiting Chicago.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Jsetliff, Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2010

Thank you so much for your review here on trip advisor. The pool is an Olympic size and with the sun deck attached; it makes for a great time with family and friends here at the hotel. We are just a short ride away from downtown Chicago and with us being close to the Blue Line “L” train here in Chicago it makes for also getting downtown on public transportation very easy. The breakfast is fantastic here at the hotel and all family love the free hot breakfast. There are lots of dinning options here in Rosemont and all staff at hotel knows great places to send guests. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you here again with us!

Reviewed August 29, 2010

My wife's diamond necklace was stolen by the house keeper. Filed a police report and they did even offer our stay for free.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank ccbc5525

Thank you for your review here on Trip Advisor. I am unaware of any necklace being reported lost or stolen here at the hotel over the last few weeks. I would like to help in finding out what happened and who on staff you spoke with about the necklace. Please feel free to contact me to find out what next steps I can do to hopefully find the lost necklace. Thanks Jordan

Reviewed August 27, 2010

Positive: The front desk staff was extremely nice. Shuttle to airport was convenient. Room was large.

Negative: I have never stayed in a hotel before that was so wasteful! The complementary breakfast was served on styrofoam plates and the utensils were all plastic. Even the cups were disposable. Everything was thrown away after only being used once. I couldn't eat breakfast after the first day of my stay, as I couldn't justify throwing away so much. Please switch to real plates, mugs, cups, and utensils! I also did not notice any recycling stations for bottles and paper. At a reception I attended, the bartender used small bottles of juice, as opposed to large bottles. Much less waste would have been created had large bottles been used. I hope all those small bottles were recycled, but I am very skeptical. I hope this hotel considers switching to a more sustainable style.

I would recommend this hotel to people IF the hotel were to not use disposable products and become more sustainable.

• Stayed: August 2010
Jsetliff, Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2010

Thank you so much for your review here on Trip Advisor. Thanks for the kind words about the hotel and staff along with the use of our shuttle. The standard with Holiday Inn and breakfast is to use the disposable plates and cups at breakfast. However, they have now given us the option to go ahead and use china and items that are not just a one time use. The hotel will be going through a change over the October months and into the end of the year with our new “Re-Launch” with Holiday Inn. These options will be looked into with Management and owners to find the best possible solution for the one time use plates and cutlery. Thanks again for the review!

Reviewed August 2, 2010

My wife, her 88-year old mother, and I stayed at this property coming and going to a family reunion in Seattle. We had serious issues on the return trip and a minor issue going out. When we first arrived, we couldn't get into our rooms because the system making keys was out, though someone let us in with a master key. Bigger problems on the return trip. The hotel advertises a shuttle to/from O'Hare, leaving the airport at :15 and :45. We got to the correct pick-up spot at 6:55 p.m. The shuttle didn't arrive until 7:45, so my elderly mother-in-law and us had to wait for 50 minutes for the shuttle. We tried to call the hotel but got no answer. When we finally got to the hotel, the front desk clerk said the phone system had been down (though another person waiting for the shuttle said he got through). When I asked about the shuttle, the desk clerk called the driver and I heard something like "I had a big group with a lot of luggage" going to the airport. So, I suppose their one shuttle driver fell behind time wise and just decided to skip the pick-up phase of his route. Very frustrating watching vans/buses from other properties go by two or three times while we were waiting. Otherwise, the rooms were fine and the breakfast was quite good.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Jsetliff, Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2010

Thank you so much for your review about our hotel. We have a complementary shuttle that runs daily to and from O’Hare Airport only. Shuttle starts at 5:00am and runs till 12:30 midnight daily. The shuttle picks up at the airport on the 15 and 45 of each hour at door #1 at the Bus and Shuttle center. The bus and shuttle center is located out in front of the Hilton hotel on airport property attached to the main parking garage. It leaves the front of our hotel on the hour and half hour and will drop off at guests at each airline or at the Blue Line train to go to downtown Chicago. The blue line train is located directly below the bus and shuttle center. Any guests looking to get picked up at the international terminal must call hotel first to request pick up. (847-544-7500) Courtesy phone is Available. Guests will be asked to go to door 5E at the international terminal for pick up. Our drivers try to stay on the same schedule each day for the hours of operation on the shuttle. I am sorry that you had to wait so long for the shuttle but I have put this information up to hopefully help guests that book here on trip advisor. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed breakfast and hope that you will come back and see us again.

Reviewed August 1, 2010

Dropped off our rental car at Ohare and the hotels shuttle came and picked us up. They let us check in early and then drove us back to the airport to catch the transit to Wrigley Field. The staff from bus person to front counter were absolutely the best of our entire trip. Real, friendly, kind, and helpful people. They made us feel at home in their very high end nice hotel. I was also very pleased with Chicagos public transportation. It is very good and I have ridden around San Francisco and Boston both and this was much better, easy to get to and clean. Would stay again. Thanks Chicago!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Jsetliff, Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2010

Thank you so much for your kind words about our hotel and staff. We work very hard to take care of each guest that comes to stay with us. I am glad to hear we were able to help you get around Chicago while you were here and also that you got to enjoy a Cubs game while you were in town. Our hotel makes easy with our shuttle to get dropped off at the Blue Line train station and find your way easily to downtown Chicago and all the great things it has to offer. All of our staff is very friendly and we are here to help any and all guests with any questions or concerns that they might have while they are here with us. Thanks again for the review and we look forward to having you stay with us again.