$158
$137
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$108
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$166
$129
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $167/night.

$141
$123
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$125
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $157/night.

$105
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$129
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$144
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

$169
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $192/night.

All reviewsholiday inn expressfree breakfastyogurthour and half hourfree parkingworkout roomclose to the airporto'hare airportstate arenaovernight staystayed one nightthe shuttle driverbusiness centerconvenient locationhotel shuttlepark and flyblue line
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was for just 2 nights. This hotel is very convenient for Ohare. The shuttle for pickup/drop off is prompt. The driver is friendly. This is also close to CTA station, restaurants,offices. The staff was extremely friendly and courteous. The room was large and comfortable. It could use some remodel,but it was still comfortable.The rate was very reasonable for all that we received. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Mark B,

Thank you very much for the kind review I truly do appreciate it! People really love having our free shuttle that goes to the airport and CTA Blue line and use it all the time to go downtown. The staff works extremely hard to be the friendliest hotel in Chicago and it is always a pleasure to see when customers acknowledge their behaviors.

Our hotel is always looking to improve because we know if we are not trying to improve then we will be moving backwards. Thank you so much again for the kind review and I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We went there for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary. We checked in around 8:30pm and the person at the front desk, Esmerelda, was very helpful and super nice! We had suite 400 on the fourth floor that was very clean. The bed was pretty comfortable as was the sofa in the room. It could have used one more trash can over by the sink in the bar area and the air conditioner was really loud but it kept the room very cool. I did notice the wallpaper was coming off the wall under the bathroom sink as well. And for a suite that bathroom could have been bigger.

The breakfast bar was great. There were cheese omelets, sausage, pancakes, bagels, warm cinnamon rolls and more. The juice came out of a fountain and it was pretty watered down. But there was milk and coffee along with hot tea and just regular water if you so desired. The woman keeping it stocked was very friendly and made sure nothing was ever out.

We would definitely stay here again. Great job Holiday Inn Express!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim B
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Kim B,

Thank you so much for the kind review I truly do appreciate it! We try our very best to have the cleanest and friendliest hotel around and it is nice to see that we met that expectation for you. There can always be room for improvement and when we go through our next renovation we are going to look at address the bathroom sizes.

The breakfast is amazing and I truly do enjoy it and it makes me happy to see that most guest love it just like you. I looked into the juice machine and I think it was low on product which is why the juice came out a little more watery. I appreciate the feedback!
Thank you once again and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I've stayed at different Holiday Inn Express across the country and this was the worst of them all. I'm not saying the hotel is bad, just not as good as the ones i've stayed at in the past. The rooms were ok, but I was dissappointed that there wasn't a microwave or refrigerator and the bathroom was extremely small. I had to stand to the side to close the door plus the sink was located in the corner of the counter with the electrical outlet on the other side by the door. Oh, there was a small red stain on my bedsheet. The front desk clerk did replace it within a reasonable amount of time which was good.

As usual, the breakfast was outstanding and I just love the cinnamon rolls! Unfortunately though, I don't think i'll be staying here again on my next trip to Chicago.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Trippin4sho,

Thank you very much for the review for the only way we can improve is having loyal guest like you letting us know. I am sorry you feel like we are one of the bottom tier Holiday Inn Express; we try extremely hard to ensure all customers are satisfied. We have two IHG Reward floors that have microwaves and fridges and then we keep quite a few on the side for anyone that requests a microwave and fridge.

When we go through our full renovation we will be looking at our bathrooms and how we can improve them to better suit all guest staying at the hotel. I am happy to see that my staff reacted quickly to your concern and made it right for you.

Breakfast is the staple for the Holiday Inn Express Brand and I am glad to see that we met that expectation for you. The cinnamon rolls are fantastic and it is hard to only eat just one.

Thank you once again and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at this hotel prior and following a trip to Canada. Their shuttle service was great. It runs every 15 minutes. The room was well appointed and quiet. The staff was very accomodating. There is a restaurant next door that service a full menu. Prices were good and so was the food. The next time I fly out of O'Hare, I will stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Bucketlisttravel0519,

First off, I love your name for Trip advisor!! I am glad that during your quick stay with us you were able to enjoy some of the amenities we have to offer. If you are in the area again for a longer stay we also have an indoor pool, fitness center, and game room. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future

Thank you once again for the kind review and hope you have a wonderful week!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Based on the price we paid for our 2 night stay in a large, clean,, comfortable room, near the airport, free parking, breakfast, many large hotel amenities, and free shuttle every half hour to the airport, it has to be the best value in the area. Yes, of course it could have been more grand, but the rate would have doubled. Our room had an unusually low toilet and a telephone with a minor issue, but everything else exceeded my expectations for the price paid. They even had coffee, muffins, yogurt, etc. for the few us leaving for the airport before 6 am. A nice touch.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Marinerman1,

Thank you for the wonderful review I truly do appreciate and will be sure to share your feedback with the staff. I am glad you were able to enjoy the amenities at the hotel and also noticed our breakfast bags we had out for customers leaving before we open up the breakfast room. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Have a wonderful week!