$157
$190
$149
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$149
$143
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $163/night.

$126
$117
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$130
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$161
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$158
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$139
$169
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

All reviewsholiday inn expressfree breakfastyogurthour and half hourfree parkingworkout roomclose to the airporto'hare airportstate arenaovernight staystayed one nightthe shuttle driverbusiness centerconvenient locationhotel shuttlepark and flyblue line
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I've stayed at different Holiday Inn Express across the country and this was the worst of them all. I'm not saying the hotel is bad, just not as good as the ones i've stayed at in the past. The rooms were ok, but I was dissappointed that there wasn't a microwave or refrigerator and the bathroom was extremely small. I had to stand to the side to close the door plus the sink was located in the corner of the counter with the electrical outlet on the other side by the door. Oh, there was a small red stain on my bedsheet. The front desk clerk did replace it within a reasonable amount of time which was good.

As usual, the breakfast was outstanding and I just love the cinnamon rolls! Unfortunately though, I don't think i'll be staying here again on my next trip to Chicago.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Trippin4sho,

Thank you very much for the review for the only way we can improve is having loyal guest like you letting us know. I am sorry you feel like we are one of the bottom tier Holiday Inn Express; we try extremely hard to ensure all customers are satisfied. We have two IHG Reward floors that have microwaves and fridges and then we keep quite a few on the side for anyone that requests a microwave and fridge.

When we go through our full renovation we will be looking at our bathrooms and how we can improve them to better suit all guest staying at the hotel. I am happy to see that my staff reacted quickly to your concern and made it right for you.

Breakfast is the staple for the Holiday Inn Express Brand and I am glad to see that we met that expectation for you. The cinnamon rolls are fantastic and it is hard to only eat just one.

Thank you once again and I hope you have a wonderful week!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed at this hotel prior and following a trip to Canada. Their shuttle service was great. It runs every 15 minutes. The room was well appointed and quiet. The staff was very accomodating. There is a restaurant next door that service a full menu. Prices were good and so was the food. The next time I fly out of O'Hare, I will stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Bucketlisttravel0519,

First off, I love your name for Trip advisor!! I am glad that during your quick stay with us you were able to enjoy some of the amenities we have to offer. If you are in the area again for a longer stay we also have an indoor pool, fitness center, and game room. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future

Thank you once again for the kind review and hope you have a wonderful week!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Based on the price we paid for our 2 night stay in a large, clean,, comfortable room, near the airport, free parking, breakfast, many large hotel amenities, and free shuttle every half hour to the airport, it has to be the best value in the area. Yes, of course it could have been more grand, but the rate would have doubled. Our room had an unusually low toilet and a telephone with a minor issue, but everything else exceeded my expectations for the price paid. They even had coffee, muffins, yogurt, etc. for the few us leaving for the airport before 6 am. A nice touch.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Marinerman1,

Thank you for the wonderful review I truly do appreciate and will be sure to share your feedback with the staff. I am glad you were able to enjoy the amenities at the hotel and also noticed our breakfast bags we had out for customers leaving before we open up the breakfast room. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We booked a night stay - room was spacious and clean, bed comfortable, breakfast delicious (my favourite hot cinamone rolls). Car park is just in front of the hotel, we could see planes approaching airport from our room. Great sleep before a long haul flight. Wifi signal in the room was strong too. Close to the airport and newly opened Fashion outlets. I would come back and recommend a stay in Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Curlies,

I love to hear how people love our signature hot cinnamon rolls; they truly are a treat when staying at any Holiday Inn Express. I am happy to see that we met all your expectation and then some; I will be sure to share your feedback with my staff and commend them for their efforts.

Thank you once again for the kind review and hope you have a wonderful week!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

As Holiday Inn Express, this hotel is much bigger than others. The lobby is large and comfortable. Its breakfast is as expected at a budget hotel. Orange juice was watery. Their exercise room is open 24 hours, but no Jacuzzi at the pool. There is a baby pool. There was only one person working at the reception and was not very friendly. Two associates were talking in front of the elevator and did not move when there were several guests trying to use the elevator. I thought it was not very professional. It seems this was previously another hotel and AC seems old, thought worked well.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

DublinKG,
Thank you for the extensive review I truly do appreciate it and know the only we the hotel can improve is loyal guest like you letting us know. We are considered the 2nd largest Holiday Inn Express in the America’s which is nice being by one of the largest airports.
I am sorry to hear that my staff did not seem as friendly as normal and I can promise you I will figure out what was going on. If you could please email me with some of your information so I can look further into when you stayed I would truly appreciate it? My email is amiller@hieohare.com and I look forward to hearing from you.