$176
$117
$144
$130
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $161/night.

$179
$161
  • Breakfast included
$149
$180
$158
$169
  • Restaurant
All reviewsholiday inn expressfree breakfastyogurthour and half hourfree parkingworkout roomclose to the airporto'hare airportstate arenaovernight staystayed one nightthe shuttle driverbusiness centerconvenient locationhotel shuttlepark and flyblue line
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We booked a night stay - room was spacious and clean, bed comfortable, breakfast delicious (my favourite hot cinamone rolls). Car park is just in front of the hotel, we could see planes approaching airport from our room. Great sleep before a long haul flight. Wifi signal in the room was strong too. Close to the airport and newly opened Fashion outlets. I would come back and recommend a stay in Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Curlies,

I love to hear how people love our signature hot cinnamon rolls; they truly are a treat when staying at any Holiday Inn Express. I am happy to see that we met all your expectation and then some; I will be sure to share your feedback with my staff and commend them for their efforts.

Thank you once again for the kind review and hope you have a wonderful week!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

As Holiday Inn Express, this hotel is much bigger than others. The lobby is large and comfortable. Its breakfast is as expected at a budget hotel. Orange juice was watery. Their exercise room is open 24 hours, but no Jacuzzi at the pool. There is a baby pool. There was only one person working at the reception and was not very friendly. Two associates were talking in front of the elevator and did not move when there were several guests trying to use the elevator. I thought it was not very professional. It seems this was previously another hotel and AC seems old, thought worked well.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

DublinKG,
Thank you for the extensive review I truly do appreciate it and know the only we the hotel can improve is loyal guest like you letting us know. We are considered the 2nd largest Holiday Inn Express in the America’s which is nice being by one of the largest airports.
I am sorry to hear that my staff did not seem as friendly as normal and I can promise you I will figure out what was going on. If you could please email me with some of your information so I can look further into when you stayed I would truly appreciate it? My email is amiller@hieohare.com and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed at this location on a trip to drop our daughter at college. A wedding was booked for the night. We did not notice the high volume until breakfast. So many people in the small space. The employees were working hard to get the food supplied but we had to locate our own tables and chairs from another room,

Good shopping near and places to eat within walking distance.

Room Tip: Second floor was good, away for the wedding going on the first floor.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Nfldmom,
Thank you so much for the feedback I truly do appreciate it and happy you chose to stay with us while dropping your daughter off at college. I completely understand that the breakfast room can get extremely crazy especially if everyone comes down at once. We have one of the largest breakfast rooms for the Holiday Inn Express’s but it can get crowded pretty fast. I am glad you were able to see the staff working extremely hard to ensure the food was out and that the customers were happy.
Hopefully, we can see you when you come and visit your daughter in college! Thank you so much and have a wonderful week!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Great location from the airport, hotel provided shuttle service to and from airport. Staff was helpful and very friendly. The cost of the room was reasonable. There were nearby restaurants within walking distance. In all, a totally pleasant experience.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sweets4456
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Sweets4456,

We take great pride here at the hotel and want to ensure that the value received for the price you pay meets your expectation and I am happy to see that it did. There is a lot in walking distance around the hotel and I am glad you were able to see that.

The staff here takes great pride in taking care of our customers and I know it is nice for them to hear from customers like acknowledging them. I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff and commend them for their efforts.

Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I was a bit iffy about staying at this location after realizing that my Secretary booked me at the wrong location. I was originally supposed to stay at the suites with the Harry Carry's, but I gave it a shot and it turned out I was very pleased. This is a beautiful hotel with great employees. The rooms where spacious and clean the breakfasta was good and parking was simple to use and complimentary. It was a simple overnight stay but very comfortable and the agents Esmeralda and Freddie where very helpful and accomodating not to mention friendly and with great sense of humor. I will be sure to book here more often!

• Stayed: August 2013

Pkuma34,

I am extremely happy to see that we exceeded your expectation and that you were able to see what the hotel had to offer. Both hotels are fantastic so you really cannot go wrong with either property you choose.

Our free breakfast is something guests truly do enjoy here as well as our fitness center and pool. I am glad to see that Esmeralda and Freddie made a big impact on you during your overnight stay. I will be sure to share your feedback with them as well as commend them in front of their peers for their efforts.
Thank you once again and we look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Have a wonderful week!