$157
$190
$149
Loews Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$149
$143
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$130
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$161
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$126
$117
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$158
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

$139
$169
  • Restaurant
All reviewsholiday inn expressfree breakfastyogurthour and half hourfree parkingworkout roomclose to the airporto'hare airportstate arenaovernight staystayed one nightthe shuttle driverbusiness centerconvenient locationhotel shuttlepark and flyblue line
Reviewed August 12, 2013

These two young ladies were extremely helpful with getting me the best rate for my stay. They were also quick to respond when I had an issue with my room. Very personable, very helpful and the Holiday Inn should be happy that they are represented by these type of professional ladies. Thanks Sam and Brittany!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Brad J,

Thank you very much for the kind review I truly do appreciate it! I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff and commend Brittany and Sam for all their efforts. Thank you once again and have a wonderful week!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

After discovering my van would not start in the parking lot, I could not have been more pleased that Freddy and Esmeralda at the front desk saved the day for me - going well beyond what I would have expected. They didn't just direct me toward help elsewhere, Freddy took time to come out from behind the desk and assist. As a woman traveling alone, I just can't express my gratitude enough for their willingness to go above and beyond in order to get me on my way again. I would definitely recommend this hotel because of the superior service I received. You just don't see that much anymore when it's so much easier not to bother getting involved.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Laurel L,

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding the hotel and the staff at my hotel. I am happy to see that Freddy and Esmeralda went above and beyond for you and I will be sure to commend them for their efforts. Thank you once again and have a wonderful week!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I arrived at this hotel around 2am after a long drive. Upon arrival, the lobby was filled with a loud obnoxious and intoxicated wedding party. After waiting around to check in, I was checked into a room that the bathroom had not been cleaned in. When I called down to the desk, the clerk said he would send someone up with keys. Thinking it would be quick, I gathered my things and waited in the hallway. 15 minutes later (I looked at the time stamp on text messages), new keys were brought to me by security for the hotel. He was very unpleasant and said "so there was something about the room that wasn't good enough?" or something similar. The whole conversation with him made it seem like he thought I was being a difficult customer and too picky. The room wasn't cleaned!! I am a pretty easy-going traveler but I expect to have a clean hotel room when I check in! The walls are also extremely thin and were woken by crying toddlers and other couples "activities" on every night of our stay. The breakfast was overcrowded and understocked. We will not be booking this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

JaeWesley,
Thank you very much for writing a review I truly do appreciate it and know the only way the hotel can improve is by having loyal guest like you letting us know. I do apologize that we did not meet your expectations and I will be sure to look into what happened. I cannot see who are so I have no idea when you stayed so if you could email me or call me with your information I would greatly appreciate it. My email is amiller@hieohare.com and my phone number is 847-544-7515. I look forward to hearing from you and hope you have a wonderful rest of the week.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were only staying in Chicago for one night before continuing our journey by plane, so it made sense to pick a place close to the airport. We chose Holiday inn Express cause we knew it would be clean and decent and included both breakfast and airport transportation. Our room was clean and nice as expected, nothing to complain there. We had to wait for the airport transportation quite long but I think we had just missed the previous ride or so (there was many vans that said Holiday Inn but they were for different hotels). The best part was however the breakfast, which was huge! Too bad we had an early morning flight so we did not have time for a lengthy breakfast...

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Linda N,

Thank you very much for the kind review I truly do appreciate it and will be sure to share your feedback with the staff. You are correct if you miss one of the shuttle times it could seem like a long time before the next shuttle comes because it is every half hour and after a day of traveling it could get very frustrating. Thank you once again for the review and have a wonderful week!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Front desk staff was helpful and efficient. The lobby, breakfast and elevator area is beutiful and clean. The room was very clean and comfortable. The bathroom had unlimited hot water and was adequate, it showed some wear & tear in the tile and wall paper and lacked a ventilation fan. The view of the airport was nice, and airplane noise could not be heard at all. However we had noisy groups of people on each side of our room and sound travels easily through the walls. We were glad we had our earplugs with us so we could get some sleep. We used the airport shuttle and the drivers were excellent!

Room Tip: Rooms on the airport side are quieter than the freeway side. The ballroom is on the top floor so the rooms directly below are not as quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Rush4,
Thank you very much for the kind review I truly do appreciate it! I will share your feedback with the staff. Have a wonderful weekend!