“Wow!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Wichita
“Wow!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

We stayed here for 4 nights on a girls get-away trip over spring break in March. I don't know that I have ever been treated so kind in a hotel before. Jordan let us check in early and we were able to enjoy breakfast as well on our first day. Our room was spotless and quite large. Our room had a desk, easy chair, mircrowave, refrigerator and HUGE TV. The breakfast buffet was good with a wide variety of items. We did have a few problems with the hotel shuttle from O'Hare to the hotel, but Jordan at the front desk went above and beyond to correct the problem. The beds were comfortable and offered 2 types of pillows. The entire hotel staff was friendly. We had to take the hotel shuttle to the airport to catch the train to downtown Chicago. It was about an hour commute, but worth it for having such a nice place to stay. We would stay there again!!!!

Room Tip: The hotel shuttle leaves the hotel on the hour and half hour. It picks up at O'Hare 15 minutes...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank lhill3514
Adam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, March 27, 2013
lhill3514,

Thank you so much for the kind review and the praises of Jordan. I know the staff works hard to ensure customers are satisfied and it is nice for them to be able to see that their hard work is paying off. I will be sure to share your review with Jordan and the rest of the staff. Thank you once again and have a wonderful rest of the week.

Adam Miller

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (90)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

My experience at holiday inn express in Rosemont, illinois was very good. Very friendly staff. Especially the front desk. Very organized and helpful! If I ever come back to this area I willl definatly stay at the holiday inn. Great stay!

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Adam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Eferrante22,

Thank you very much for the review we truly do appreciate it! I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff. Have a wonderful week!!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great hotel great staff and great choice. I come to this hotel atleast once a month when I'm in Chicago. And I have to say that it doesn't compare to any other locations. I always check in, in the evening and Esmeralda is always the one to check me in she always gives 100% guest satisfaction customer service. I'm always given my platinum upgrade and complimentary bottle of water and my 545am wake up call. This location has improved a lot and that's Why I'll always keep coming back.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Adam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
MrGeiger,

WOW!!!!! Thank you so much for the great review I truly do appreciate it! I will be sure to share your feedback with Esmeralda and will make sure she is recognized for her efforts. We look forward to seeing you in the near future; have a wonderful day!!

Ostrander, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

Best time ever at a hotel! Because the staff was so customer service oriented. Especially Brittany, she was super! The breakfast was good and quick to get us all out the door on time. We really enjoyed our stay. Looking forward to next time.

Room Tip: Away from the airport.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Kevin B,

Thank you so much for recognizing one of the staff members at the hotel. I will be sure to share your feedback with her along and the rest of the staff. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the near future. Have a wonderful rest of the week!

United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

We needed something close to the airport when our flight was cancelled, and this place was very nice. The van came quickly from the airport, the room was nice, and clean. There is a good restaurant nearby and the rates were good.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Adam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Allison P,

Thank you very much for the kind words I truly do appreciate it! I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff. Have a wonderful week!

Sydney, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

After a flight was cancelled due to weather I was stuck in Chicago for a few days. Holiday Inn Express gave one of the best rates. With my voucher from the airlines it was $65 a night. Normally the voucher is only good for one night, but the manager happily let me keep the same rate for the 3 days I stayed.

The breakfast is great. There is warm and hot available for free every morning. The hours are perfect for late and early risers. There is even coffee, tea, fruit and muffins available if your flight is in the early early mornings.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They made my time better than I could have imagined. The shuttle bus to and from the hotel was always on time. If you ask the driver to drop you somewhere close, he will if he isn't busy. The pool and gym are nice. There is a store inside that includes snacks, souviners, and more importantly - beer.

There are some restaurants within walking distance. I left the hotel every day by foot. There were 2 Starbucks near by, a Target very close for any things you need that the hotel can't provide, Chipoltle, Panda Express, Sushi, PotBelly. There was nothing too far.

If you need a hotel from the O'Hare Airport I highly recommend choosing Holiday Inn Express. It really did have everything and more that I needed....especially because I didn't have my suitcases, just the clothes on my back.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the rooms on the front and close to the road. Certain hours the main road can have heav...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Adam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Stacia B,

Thank you so much for the kind words and the extensive review! You captured everything about our hotel and the local area which I think is great for other customers to see. I will be sure to share your information with the staff.

Thank you once again and please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything I can do for you regarding the hotel. Have a wonderful rest of the week.

Bristol
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Decent sized rooms and good service, the pool and fitness suite were good too. Handy shuttle bus to the airport and the breakfast was plentiful! A bar or restaurant within the hotel would have been handy as there's not much in walking distance to the hotel.

Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Adam M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
TheMinkette,

Thank you very much for the kind words I truly do appreciate it. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. I agree that it would be nice to have a restaurant on property and I can tell you the ownership has been looking into it. Thank you once again and have a wonderful rest of the week!

Your Friends at the Holiday Inn Express O’Hare