“Busy but still helpful.”

Edward Hotel Chicago
Ranked #17 of 18 Hotels in Rosemont
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Even tho today was really busy because its January 1st, the day after New Years Eve there was an employee who managed to well assist me. Her name was Jean. I was very glad that I came to stay at this Hotel. Great service!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Jair25
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Jair25,

Thank you very much for the kind words and positive review. I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff and let them know the job they are doing. Once again thank you and have a wonderful week!

Best regards,
Your Friends at the Holiday Inn Express O’Hare

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The hotel is easily accessible and has quick access to the many entertaining areas. The hotel is also in close proximity to the air port. The staff is very polite, courteous and places a joyful experience for the residence of the hotel above all else. I personally had dealings with staff member Samantha Krawitz who was very chipper and upbeat and had an infectious smile. along with her counter part adam, they made my stay worry free. The hotel has many extras designed to make the guest stay more relaxing and enjoyable such as pool, gym, laundry room, self service store, and a transport shuttle just to name a few. The hotel and rooms were very clean and orderly and direct reflection of the professionalism of the hotel management and staff. I would highly recommend a stay in this hotel.

Room Tip: slight noise from the planes taking off, to be exspected considering location by the airport.

Scott_A_12_12,

Best regards,
Your Friends at the Holiday Inn Express O’Hare

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I stayed in this hotel because my flight from Milwaukee was canceled. To get there, I took the shuttle, which was a bit crowded, but only because there had been many cancellations that night. I had no trouble with the front desk, and I was soon collapsed on my bed, sleeping for the first time in nearly two days ...

The room had good accommodations, including it's own coffeemaker. What I loved best, however, was the impressive array of options for the Continental breakfast (I tend to be a big fan of continental breakfast, you see). The girls helping set out the breakfast were incredibly friendly, which surprised me given how busy it had been that morning (several hundred people came through).

I know it doesn't seem like much, but it's easy in any job to do just enough to get by. Jean and Maria, if you are curious about what people really think of Holiday Inn and you read through these reviews, I would like to say "thank you." When you miss your flight or your flight is cancelled, it can be easy to get disheartened, so when the service of the hotel you are placed in at a discount rate is good, it's very helpful.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

James D,

Thank you very much for the thoughtful and kind words regarding the hotel and some of the staff members. I can assure you they will be rewarded for being recognized by you! Thank you once again for the kind words and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you regarding my hotel in the future. Have a safe and Happy Holiday!!

Best Regards,
Your Friends at the Holiday Inn Express Chicago O'Hare

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I was there for less than 12 hours. Not a bad place to rest and catch a flight. Really liked the shuttle to/from O'Hare. The shuttle was there when I left the baggage claim. There are every 30 mins. shuttles. I wasn't able to enjoy the continental breakfast as I needed to leave at 6:30 a.m. and on the weekends the breakfast wasn't open until 6:30 a.m. I was able to grab an orange and cup of coffee. I was able to rest well and was surprised at the lack of noise from the planes.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Rubybobk,

Thank you very much for the feedback I truly do appreciate it! I will be sure to share you feedback with the staff. Have a wonderful holidays!!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Holiday Inn Express O'Hare was my first choice for 2 night stay in the area or Rosemont.
5 minutes connection to O'Hare airport via free hotel shuttle, affordable prices, very large rooms with all services (including a big flat HD TV).
Fitness centre and pool available 24/7, nice personnel at the reception.
There are 2-3 restaurant at walking distance (1 minute far from the hotel building).

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

fabiozan,

Thank you very much for the kind words; I will be sure to share your feedback with the staff! Have a wonderful holidays!!!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed here for one night after flying in from the West Coast. I was heading to Europe the next day. The hotel shuttle was convenient and drivers were nice. The room was clean and quiet. I was able to get a good night's sleep. Breakfast was okay. They were doing some work in the lobby the next day and after I had to check out I was going to wait in the lobby for awhile until I needed to get to the airport. The smell from whatever chemicals they were using was terrible and I decided I would rather have a long wait at the airport than get a headache. That was the only thing that spoiled the short visit a bit.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Gotravler,

Thank you very much for your feedback I truly do appreciate it! I do apologize about the smell in the lobby on the day of your check out. We were getting the Terrazzo floor refinished and the smell was very strong. Thank you for being so understanding and if there is anything I can do for your regarding my hotel please do not hesitate to let me know. Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a good hotel. Close to the airport. The rooms are large and very clean. The breakfast was good and the person working at the free breakfast was very nice. The only issue I had was the guy at check in wasn't very friendly. I am a high level priority club person and I had to remind him that I was to get a bottle of water. I also asked him to have a 7am wake up call which never occurred.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Adam M, General Manager at Edward Hotel Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Scott B,

Thank you very much for the feedback I truly do appreciate it. I apologize about the service you received, we pride ourselves on customer service above all things and it is upsetting to hear that you did not experience that. I can assure you I will follow up and see how we failed. I think I found your reservation but can you please email me so I can confirm that the reservation I found was you and so I can get a chance to make it right for you? My email address is amiller@hieohare.com and my phone number is 847-544-7500. Thank you once again and have a wondeful Thanksgiving!