“Dinner with 12 colleagues”
Review of Rosewood Restaurant - CLOSED

Rosewood Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: River Road
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Had dinner, private room, nice spacious setting. Well staffed service. Worked off limited menu by choice, all options and courses were well received.

There are newer reviews for Rosewood Restaurant

Reviewed May 22, 2014

We recently had the rehearsal dinner for our son's wedding here (50+ guests). It was fabulous. Jim Mandas, the owner, personally handled all details, and accommodated every wish and departure from standard we wanted. The setting is beautiful, the passed hors d'oeuvres were delicious and nicely presented, the food was absolutely terrific, and the service was exceptional and outstanding. Our guests raved about it. Whether for a special event, or just a terrific dinner (or lunch) this restaurant is fabulous.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

What am amazing restaurant. I had heard good things about this restaurant from when I lived in Chicago so when we were in town for 1 day, we decided to meet friends here. When we pulled up in the cab, I was worried, especially when I saw banquets on the sign but oh boy, when you walk in, it is a different world. The décor is updated and classy, the bartender had a great personality and the food was wonderful. It was a classic Chicago steakhouse with beautifully cooked filet, excellent sides and avocado crab salad. We will definitely come back when flying out of O'Hare the next day.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

My boyfriend and I chose this restaurant for Valentines day dinner. We were very disappointed! First of all, our waitress was very rude and unpleasant. When my boyfriend asked her about one of the steaks she responded with "that one is very expensive..." to which my boyfriend replied "I never asked you about the price..." The food was okay quality and definitely not worth the price. Overall, I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

The steaks we had were excellent! The salad was also excellent. The server was very good and attentive. We also had desert that was excellent. Very expensive. We had no alcohol and the bill was $150.00 per couple. Next time I would prefer Gibson's or Mortons