“great time”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: River Road
Reviewed March 18, 2013

My husband and I had dinner and drinks at the Rosewood restaurant the night before we left for our trip to Mexico....I have to say we not only loved the atmosphere, food, drinks and music, but we thought the service was phenominal! Yanni took such great care of us and made us laugh and feel so welcome. We will be sure to return soon and probably bring friends with us so they too can enjoy an awesome meal, great atmosphere and wonderful people! Thanks to everyone at the Rosewood for a special night!

1  Thank Kimberly H

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We went in with not much expectations as from outside this place doesn't look very bright or charming.
once inside we were pleasantly surpised by the ambience and the crowd.
Food was pretty good too.
Recommended.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The food is always good at the Rosewood. I've been here several times and from the food to the service it has always been consistent - very good.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

The best soups and Mediterranean salad anywhere. I always have lunch here when I am in Chicago. They always treat me and my clients like royalty providing wonderful service and food. Really great for dinner too. I sometimes impress my clients by taking them to Rosewood for dinner. Well prepared entrees and well thought out wine list.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stopped in this restaurant last week and had one of the best dinners ever. The bone-in-filet was to die for and the service was absolutely the best. Parking is not a problem and the "Rivers" casino is two blocks away as well as the Movico Movie complex.