“Always good”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: River Road
Reviewed February 20, 2013

The food is always good at the Rosewood. I've been here several times and from the food to the service it has always been consistent - very good.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

The best soups and Mediterranean salad anywhere. I always have lunch here when I am in Chicago. They always treat me and my clients like royalty providing wonderful service and food. Really great for dinner too. I sometimes impress my clients by taking them to Rosewood for dinner. Well prepared entrees and well thought out wine list.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

We stopped in this restaurant last week and had one of the best dinners ever. The bone-in-filet was to die for and the service was absolutely the best. Parking is not a problem and the "Rivers" casino is two blocks away as well as the Movico Movie complex.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Have been for plenty of dinners here, both business & personal. Food/service is top notch with prices to go with. I prefer this venue for business dinners.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Very satisfied on our first visit. Excellent food and service - well worth the time to visit this fine restaurant.