“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #3 of 84 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Plymouth, Indiana
“Excellent pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I ate here twice during my stay and the food was excellent. It took awhile to get the pizza, but it was worth the wait and the salads they served as appetizers were awesome. Service was really good and the waiters were friendly.

• Korean first
Overland Park, Kansas
“Service was poor. Pizza was good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

Prices were a little high. Around $20 for a 2-topping medium deep dish and around $20 for a thin cheese pizza. Took around 50minutes to get both pizzas. I could handle all of that but our waitress just didn't wait on us. After ordering pops for the kids it took over 15minutes to receive the pops and another 20minutes before she came over to ask if they wanted refills. The pizza was good, not as good as I had remembered, but good.

Weatherford, Texas
“Amazing pizza worth every cheesy calorie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

Excellent food. I had the minestrone soup which was delicious. It is topped with garlic croutons and provolone cheese and baked like a French onion soup. Sooooo good. I had the pepperoni, green pepper and onion Chicago style pizza and OMG...never tasted anything like it. Definitely visit Giordano's!

Buford, GA
“Best Pizza of my Life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Every time I go out of town, I find the place that everyone is talking about. This place is that for the Chicago area. WOW! What an amazing pizza. Sauce and toppings on top and cheese is stuffed inside the crust. Extra deep dish. For deep dish pizza there can be no better. I'm here for two days and having it for dinner 2 days. You have to eat here, there is nothing like it. You won't be sorry. Happy eating!

Visited June 2014
“Pizza heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

If you love pizza this is the place to go in Chicago! We really enjoyed our meal. We will be sure to return if in the Chicago area!

• Visited August 2013

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!