“Ordered online for Hotel delivery”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Miami, Florida
“Ordered online for Hotel delivery”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Wanted my stuff pizza fix for this trip and didn't want to face the traffic. As I was staying near the convention center, online was the perfect choice. I like you can leave a note in comments about including plates and cutlery. (horrible problem in past phone orders). I'll be back

Visited January 2014

• Korean first
Toronto, Canada
“It's okay”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My husband, aunt, and I visited this location on our way to the airport, on Dec 29th. We ordered pizza, drinks, soup, salad, calamari. I had heard good things about this pizzeria, but unfortunately, I did not enjoy it much. The pizza's sauce was too sweet for my liking. The waitress forgot to bring us another set of cutlery, more milk for my tea, more water. We ordered a 12" pizza, they brought us a 16". (charged us for a 16', too, of course!) I expected differently from them. I was sadly disappointed.

Would we recommend it? Only if it's on your list of pizza places to cross off in the US.
Would we return? No.

• Visited December 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Went for a quick lunch. Fast, courteous service, delicious Chi style pizza. The sauce was really, really good!

Visited November 2013
Pasadena, California
“Delicious Deep Dish Pizza”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It takes time -- I think 45 minutes. But the pizza is worth the wait. Convenient location and cold beer

Visited November 2013
Provo
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Giordano's is a great place to go if you are looking for some deep dish chicago pizza. The pizzas are all cooked fresh to order so you need to plan on 30 minutes but the pizza is worth the wait. The slices are thick and covered in cheese and sauce. I have never left Giordano's disappointed. This location is close to the airport which is perfect for grabbing a bite either heading to the airport and just arriving.

• Visited November 2013