“Excellent Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Giordano's is a great place to go if you are looking for some deep dish chicago pizza. The pizzas are all cooked fresh to order so you need to plan on 30 minutes but the pizza is worth the wait. The slices are thick and covered in cheese and sauce. I have never left Giordano's disappointed. This location is close to the airport which is perfect for grabbing a bite either heading to the airport and just arriving.

There are newer reviews for Giordano's

Reviewed November 26, 2013

The Chicago Style Pizza was so good on Friday evening that we went back for Pasta on Saturday evening. Make sure you give yourself time as we had to wait about 15-20 minutes both evenings. Food was fabulous and service fast and friendly. A short free shuttle ride from the Hilton Garden Inn...we waited less than 10 minutes for pick-up both nights. Will surely eat here or at one of the many other Chicago locations.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Literally thousands of pizza joints around today so I consider myself a pizza snob very picky about pizza I want to eat. Too many $5 pizzas that taste like cardboard. NOT Giordano's Pizza!!
This pizza is absolutely hands down awesome!! I don’t get to eat Chicago Style pizza where I live, but wow this is a meal! 2 Slices and I was full. The Deep Dish Pizza never tasted so good. It was so good I went back the next day to try the thin crust.
Tons of cheese, toppings and just the right amount of sauce. The only drawback was the wait for a pizza was like 1 hour, so get there early! That show’s you just how good this pizza really is.

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Worth the walk from the Hyatt. Pizza was wonderful and I loved the chopped salad! I knew by the crowd this place was going to be good, and I was not disappointed.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Good pizza and salads. I enjoyed my visit. I have been a couple of times now. The restaurant is nothing fancy. It's clean and a typical pizza parlor setting. It can be VERY busy. We had to wait for just a short time. I wouldn't be in a hurry if you plan on having lunch or dinner. It does take awhile for the food to come out.
Would visit again!

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!