“Generally Not A Fan of Deep Pizza”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #3 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Not a big fan of deep style pizza but I can make an exception this time. I was with a group of 11 and we all shared a variety of deep dished pizzas. Service was fairly good, place was hectic, and pizza was very good. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was in Rosemont on business, and wanted to try some Chicago-style pizza, so I went to Giordano's with some business associates. The pizza was great, and the service was, also. I highly recomment this restaurant.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I recently attended a business conference which necessitated staying nearing O'Hare International. I was boweled over by the friendliness of Giordano's where they treated me like an old friend. I went out a few nights later to Gino's East another deep dish pizza restaurant in the neighbourhood. Giordano's pizza and friendly service were way ahead of Gino's. I highly recommend if you find yourself looking for something to eat in this area and you like or want to try deep dish pizza that you give Giordano's a shot.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I was at a training near Giordano's a couple of days ago and a group of us headed there on Friday night for dinner. The pizza was amazing and we all moaned as we took bites! The service was ok; they were very busy and it was a little slow at times. The environment was very casual, a little noisy and traditional pizza place. That was exactly what we were looking for so it worked great for us. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because the service was a little slow. There were 9 of us and a few of us had one alcoholic drink and we each had 1-2 pieces of a large pizza...2 pizzas covered it for us all and we split the bill evenly and with tip all spent $16.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Delicious pizza that everyone in my family enjoyed. Delivery to my hotel in Des Plaines was fast and pizza was still hot when it arrived. It's good stuff!!!