“Should have ordered pizza!”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #3 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Kirkwood, Missouri
“Should have ordered pizza!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I read the reviews, but I"m traveling alone so I decided to order carry out chicken parm. It wasn't bad but the flavor is shallow and nothing special. I'm not sorry I tried it but probably won't go back unless I have people to eat deep dish with.

• Visited October 2012

• Korean first
Pecatonica, Illinois
“Love the Pizza!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

OK, They have the best deep dish anywhere. The service here was prompt and attentive. My Diet Coke never got empty.

Sheridan, Michigan
“Delivery Was Amazing”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

After travelling downtown all day and getting taking the subway back to Rosemont to our hotel, the last thing we wanted to do was take our three young girls back out. We always wanted to try this and found it in Rosemont online. We called them and they delivered an amazing pizza. I always figured deep dish pizza would be greasy like a fried pan pizza. This was not the case. The crust was soft yet almost crispy. It was filled with cheese and tasted great. They brought silverware and plates which we did not ask for but very much appreciated. So glad we did this.

Northern California
“ONLY order the Stuffed Pizza”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Each year I go to Chicago on business - and each year I eat at least once at Giordano's.

Service was great - as always

Tried something different this time - Ordered a "Thin Crust" pizza in addition to our Stuffed Chicago Style - - Big Mistake - -

The thin crust is not real good at all - bland - cardboard tasting crust.

The stuffed we ordered (meat lovers) was absolutely wonderful.

So save the appetite for the stuffed chicago style.

Steve

PS - I also found a secret - go early.... the convention I attended closes at 6pm - so we all met at Giordano's at 5:30.... NO CROWDS AT ALL..... by the time we left there were at least 20 people waiting outside to get in....

• Visited October 2012
Bluff City TN
“Fantastic Pizza!!!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The service was great even tho we had a large party and did not call ahead! We ordered at the door, and the pizza was delivered almost as soon as we were seated!

Visited October 2012

Been to Giordano's? Share your experiences!