“BEST WESTERN Breakfast”

Pine Grove Restaurant
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2012

I stayed at the Best Western next door and went here for the complementary continental breakfast. Everything I needed was available. The place was clean and nice.

1  Thank SaturdaySoftware

Reviewed February 21, 2012

I don't know if it was because we arrived at nearly 8pm, but it was not a great experience. The food was OK, not a great range, but the waiter was a little too busy chatting up another customer to really deal with us. Given we had just flown in, I think really just wanted to eat and get back to our hotel quickly, this lack of attention did not help.

1  Thank InfrequentFlyer22
Reviewed February 14, 2012

Staying at the hotel next door for 2 nights I used this as one of my main eating hubs. Food there was brilliant and very filling. Both times I ate breakfast there and upon landing there on the first night I had my dinner there.
Second time i had my breakfast a very enthusiastic interesting waitress explained to me nicely that the belgium waffle machine wasnt working (after i asked for some waffles). To make up for it she offered to double the amount of pancakes for free which i happily accepted.
Really nice atmostphere, good value, good portions. Recommend the burgers, after flying 7 hours the burgers make you feel like your in paradise.

2  Thank robbie1996
Reviewed December 1, 2011

My service person repeatedly forgot I was there. Had to come back a second time to get me to repeat my order. Never did give me the check, had to wait at an empty reception station a long time to pay. There were very few patrons there on a Tuesday evening at 7 PM. The soup had quadruple the salt needed. The pot roast was excellent, as were the mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables on the side.

Reviewed September 1, 2010

Had a Belgium waffle with strawberries, whip cream and bacon for dinner. DELICIOUS.

1  Thank MichiganTravelChick