“Meatloaf...Yum!”

Ram Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Ram Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 85 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Des Plaines River Road
Transit: CTA - Blue Line & Metra Train
Evansville, Indiana
“Meatloaf...Yum!”
Reviewed September 1, 2014

My son and I were looking for a restaurant late at night because we were starving from traveling. We found this on Yelp and decided to try it, we had no other choice. It was 4 minutes from our hotel. We walked in and were seated within minutes. Restaurant was bare due to the time of night (9:30 pm) but there were a few people (group of friends having a nice time) left.

Asked Michael (server) what he suggested and he said meatloaf. My son rarely goes for anything out of the norm, so he got the BBQ bacon burger.

Both meals were delicious. The fries were very tasty, he said. The meatloaf was tender and flavorful and the sides were also good. In our family, plates rarely have anything left. This time, we had food left because the portions were so large.

We were in and out of the restaurant in 40 minutes, just what we wanted this late at night.

When we return, not if, we will definitely get or suggest the meatloaf and burger to someone with us.

• Visited July 2014

Quincy, Illinois
“I love this place!”
Reviewed August 29, 2014 via mobile

This is my favorite Ram. The service is good, and food great. I ate here three times during the week I was in town. I love the lettuce wedge, and the fried pickles. And of course the Disorder Porter.

Visited August 2014
Glasgow
“MUCH better this time”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Second time visiting this establishment, and even with a much bigger crowd it was better than expected.

There was a little hiccup with reservations but it was sorted. Little annoying that the sales manager in the restaurant gave me the number for another Ram entirely, but no issues were ran into regarding other individuals reservations.

The food was delicious and the portions generous. Ambiance was good, music was nice. Drinks were a little steep but the service made up for it.

• Visited August 2014
York, South Carolina
“good burger”
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Was here on business and never been to a Ram's. I am glad I did good mico brew and he food was good too. The burgers are the way to go. Huge burger ad it was very good. Would go back again.

Visited August 2014
Waterville, Ohio
“Fun Place”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Good food and service, Great fried pickles! Had good, relatively inexpensive food..Fun place to go! Definitely recommend

Visited July 2014