“Just Average”

Ram Restaurant & Brewery
Reserve with OpenTable
Ram Restaurant & Brewery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Des Plaines River Road
Transit: CTA - Blue Line & Metra Train
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Ram was just average-typical of a chain. The food was average, decor average. The lighting was a bit harsh and unpleasant. Ram is an okay place for a quick meal or lunch, but I wouldn't go here again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went there for work after a looooong day of meetings so we were hungry, cranky and tired. We were surprised that as soon as we sat a friendly server was all over our table. He made multiple suggestions for food and drinks which made our decisins much easier.

The service was consistant throughout the night and even to the surrounding tables. I would def recommend it and i personally liked the flight of beers they offered.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants when I am in Chicago. I make it a point to stop here when I have time. The beers are their own and the ones that I have tried are excellent. Their burgers are also superb. Try the Ricardo. You won't regret it.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

Cool place to hang out except they need to turn on the volumes for ALL the sport games since people come here to watch and listen to the games!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

We went on a non game day and the service was so slow!!! When the food arrived it was cold and hard to find the server again to warm up our food. Major disappointment

Been to Ram Restaurant & Brewery? Share your experiences!