“A Real "Man's" Steak House”

Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 84 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Williams
Transit: Blue Line CTA
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
“A Real "Man's" Steak House”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Wow, if the meal and the restaurant didn't remind me of some of the classic NYC Joints. Absolutely packed on a week night. Mostly Men as this was some mighty meat.

South Holland, Illinois
“Best Time Ever”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Food is just delectable,for my birthday they brought me this HUGE slice of cake that could feed a party of 10. The staff was beyond great I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Visited October 2013
Greenville, South Carolina
“Biggest Surf and Turf I've ever eaten !”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had a large business dinner here and opted for the Surf and Turf selection. I could not believe the size of the Lobster tail. I looked like a whole head of cauliflower, it was so big. The Filet was just as big. Luckily, I was famished and did justice to all on my plate, including heaping servings of perfectly cooked broccoli, spinach, and roasted potatoes.. ohh, and yes, the potatoes.. so flavorful.

Enjoy !

Weymouth,MA
“Great Steak”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great steakhouse in the Rosemont area. I had the 16oz bone in fillet it was excellent. A little price with everything ala carte but it was what I expected in a place like this. As I am planning another trip to the are next month I look forward to returning.

Visited October 2013
AKRON, OH
“Excellent”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Excellent service, atmosphere and food. I don't have any complaints. We had a party of 8 and everyone was very pleased with their choices. We had several appetizers to share and I recommend doing that. I believe everyone had a steak for their entree. The steaks range in price from $19 for steak sliders up to $50+. They are located close to all the O'hare area hotels.