“Scrumptous”

Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Gibsons Bar & Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 86 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Williams
Transit: Blue Line CTA
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Excellent food, service, terrific atmosphere. Free valet parking
They aim to please. Lunch is my favorite, a little less pricey same amazing food. A must if your in the area for a convention, Trade Show, or just a special evening. Dinner reservations are recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,062)

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Very pricey. Server had a bad day. Almost smiled at us...

At these prices, both service and food quality should be superlative.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Filet and Filet sliders.... need we say more! Good service and excellent food round out this favorite.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I usually eat here when I'm staying at the Embassy Suites on business. Its much better than the Embassy restaurant. The food is afforadable and well seasoned. I usually get a take-out and have enough for 2 meals from any one entree. They have a good variety and the food is generally fresh. My colleagues always find something that excites their pallette. Its not top of the line but its slightly above a midgrade experience. The service and quality is always consistent which is good for travellers.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We have been to Rosemont for many times, stayed within a block or two from this restaurant. Somehow, never considered eating here. We would drive to downtown Chicago or north to some fancy restaurants, and if we ate in Rosemont, Morton was the place to go. Now we are tired of spending 30 min. driving one way for one meal, Gibson is right in front of us. Most of all, it's rated #1 in TripAdvisor. ( I used TripAdvisor for most of my travel, but overlooked to this site because we been here way before this site was born :) ! ) It does live up to it's rating, food is good, lots of choices. My husband is a steak lover, I'm a seafood gal. He had the boned in filet and I got my white fish. The place is a bit jammed, but if you are not in the middle of main dining room, it's not too bad. I'm so glad we found this place, we will definitely eat here when we come back!!