“This Morton's is "Off"”

Morton's The Steakhouse - Rosemont
Reserve with OpenTable
Morton's The Steakhouse - Rosemont is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 87 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: River Road
Transit: River Road on the Blue Line
Reviewed May 20, 2012

Dined with a business colleague because Gibson's and Capital Grille (both nearby) could not seat us while Morton's was virtually empty and told us we could be immediately seated. That almost tells the story. The atmosphere and service were fine, but the food was WAY off, from the salads (the Caesar was actually terrible...not normal for a Morton's) to our steaks (which did not come out the way we ordered them). Even the sides were not nearly up to par (having dined at dozens of Morton's locations across the country). Not sure what the issue is, but could not give this Morton's a whole hearted recommendation Needs serious attention from what we experienced.

1  Thank topshelfplease

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I recently held an event for 40 people at this restaurant. The events manager, Jill, was accommodating and helpful while planning, and I was extremely pleased with the level of service from planning to execution. My guests said wonderful things about the drinks and the food, and everyone went away happy. We were provided with 2 dedicated bartenders and they had more staff on hand to help as needed, so we never felt that we weren't having our needs met. Really amazing service!

From the event, I took several people to dinner. Again, the service was excellent and the food wonderful. It was a great environment, not noisy and perfect for conversing.

Oh, I should also note that when we arrived, since our party room wasn't ready we had drinks at the bar, just a few of us, and the bartender was excellent, prompt and courteous.

Honestly, the experience here, from service to food from atmosphere was wonderful and I highly recommend it without hesitation

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Had the BEST Bartender everyone was so nice and the food was even better.off Bar menu mini burgers and the salad with blue chesse and bacon was sooo good still thinking about it and it is a week later. MUST GO!!!

Reviewed January 30, 2012

They made this birthday dinner special by having my husband's name on the menu and giving him a special dessert. Wished they would have had broccoli though. Who would go to a nice restaurant and expect brussel sprouts? Steak was delicious! Get the Morton's Mojito too!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

This has an odd location in Rosemont but same incredible chops and steaks. Everything is a la carte. Sides are big enough to share and should be. I love the Cajun rib eye, my favorite steak. The sides are all incredible with mainstays if creamed spinach, Potatoes Lyonnais, large crisp asparagus and mushrooms are my favorites. Appetizers are good but this place can get pricy with steaks $40-$50 and everything a la carte. Always cooked to perfection. I have yet to have room for dessert. You can find some decent bottles of wine that affordable but wine list is killer.